ShefGator2

Big Fat Baby- "They Can't Beat Us"

You have to love sore losers. That's like us losing a game and throwing out an excuse that has no bearing on a 7 game series. How he thinks that is beyond me. The team is drastically different and we got a close win at home playing mediocre ball today. I like our chances. The Howard quote is partially true but only because the refs don't call the same game against Boston that they do against the majority of other teams. It makes Dwight look terrible. They play physical but any physical play against them results in a flop/no call. Quite amazing actually.

He can run his mouth all he wants and I'll keep looking at the final score from today and smile.

Yeah Big Fat Baby should concentrate on staying on his feet first, before saying this. The idiot spends more time on his ass than on his own two feet when Dwight is within 3 feet. At least Paul Pierce, Doc and KG acknowledged we are in a transition mode, learning eachothers game on the fly and can be very dangerous when we put it all together and get a big. But no, BFB goes all out and makes him look bitter and stupid, after a loss on the road.

SVG needs to print this quote out and hang it up on the chalkboard.

Idiot.

There were missing Rondo who could be their second most important player on that roster after Pierce.

This win does not really determine who is really the best of the 2 because we just got 3 new players, there were missing Rondo, Perkins and it's December.

While on paper they are better and stronger than us too many things can happen between now and the playoffs.

For now let's just enjoy the win!!!

Probably right but a lot is still up in the air. Do one of their '20,000+ scorers' break down? Are Hedo and Arenas 'renaissance men'? Does the Bass/Anderson big rotation spell trouble for them (this is important, that rotation can do 'stuff').

I don't hold many people in contempt, but Big Fat Baby has a special place in my heart.