Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

celtics @ Magic

Bob Delaney Called Dwight for a 10 second count at the free throw line. Afterwords, Dwight got a technical for throwing the ball. Pierce started taunting at the free throw line and counting how long it took Dwight to shoot free throws while he was at the line. Stan Van Gundy got a tech for a no call at the while Dwight was being held by a player on one end of the court. Shaq fouled out of the game..surprising wasn't it? Dwight got his fifth foul but didn't foul out. Hedo was the player unaffected by the Celtics "Grinch" ways. +/- +30 on the Lenovo Stat. Jameer was the hero overall.

Ryan Anderson shot horribly and took the Andercook shots. Bass played terrible defense but ended up saving us to tie the game.

You forgot to mention when Big Fat Baby flopped and Howard went to monster dunk it and they called a stupid kick ball violation not allowing Howard to dunk it. Refs were incerdibly horrible in this game.

You forgot to mention when Big Fat Baby flopped and Howard went to monster dunk it and they called a stupid kick ball violation not allowing Howard to dunk it. Refs were incerdibly horrible in this game.

no, they called tripping.

no, they called tripping.

still a bad call fat baby flopping letting his team by having the rim wide open for a dunk and they call that and bail out such poor defense.

they were bad both ways but bad never the less.

still a bad call fat baby flopping letting his team by having the rim wide open for a dunk and they call that and bail out such poor defense.

they were bad both ways but bad never the less.

lol how was that a bad call? You're not allowed to trip an NBA player. Would you have liked for Howard to go for a dunk and fall flat on his face instead?

lol how was that a bad call? You're not allowed to trip an NBA player. Would you have liked for Howard to go for a dunk and fall flat on his face instead?

Exactly. And, Dwight didn't have an open dunk anyway because he was stumbling when Big Fat Baby stuck out his cellulite-filled leg. I actually saw gravy start to pour out of that fat leg when Dwight tripped over it.

magic game was way better than heat-lakers.

also, i sometimes can't see the last couple of pages of threads

in this new forum, at the main forum page. is it a chrome thing - mods?

MA

magic game was way better than heat-lakers.

also, i sometimes can't see the last couple of pages of threads

in this new forum, at the main forum page. is it a chrome thing - mods?

MA

I don't know, really. I checked in my Chrome and it shows the last pages, if you are talking about the clickable blue page boxes. If the thread title is long, these blue boxes tend to get moved around when you roll your mouse over the thread title. On Firefox, the thread title space expands a little bit as the last boxes move down below the title, on Chrome they juts move around without the expansion.

Thanks Addi, the blue boxes are what I am talking about. I noticed that sometimes those blue boxes show

3 pages when there are really 5, 5 for 10, etc. and it is not because of spacing. When I click on the thread and get into it,

at the bottom of the page still shows 3 active blue boxes instead of 5. Maybe it is a server issue at certain times

of the day?

MA

I don't know, really. I checked in my Chrome and it shows the last pages, if you are talking about the clickable blue page boxes. If the thread title is long, these blue boxes tend to get moved around when you roll your mouse over the thread title. On Firefox, the thread title space expands a little bit as the last boxes move down below the title, on Chrome they juts move around without the expansion.