Boston

Celtics

or...

Am I on

Bloody TV yet?

Come on!

or...

Magic WIN!

From Celtics fans, JRich Always goes off on them. I'm looking for him to have a good game. Our guards will have to carry us cause I see Dwight in foul trouble very early. JO will draw 2 flops on Dwight.

JRich and Arenas will catch fire and will go off for 11 points each, respectively. Turk will be signed by the Celtics by halftime, for his great display of flailing arms and very believable Turkish swear words. Doc will comment on him being "very fitting to an already very established group of floppers". Dwight will get ejected in the first quarter for being flopped too much on, it will be a charity ejection, because it's Christmas. Stan will hand out his Xmas presents to the players during an early timeout. Each will get his fair share of shouts and foul words, followed by a frown only a mother could love. Otis will then find a potatoe in his stocking.

*breathe*

Magic WIN!

Thanks Nyce....I would much rather discuss this on our boards, than to hear the constant praises of the LBJ jockstrap cariers on ESPN!!

I muted my HDTV until I can take enough Zantac. Anyway I hope that our new team keeps improving, and run those guys out of the building!

It would be safe to say that they are to big, and many legs to old to run with this group, so that should be the approach for the day!

I'm 50/50 about this game. It all depends if the refs give Paul and company and friendly whistle. Also Dwight NEEDS to stay out of foul trouble.

First off, Merry Christmas to all of you.

And...

There is no point in watching the game today because Jon Barry and Magic Johnson already said that the Celtics will win because the Celtics are smarter than the Magic.