Sign in to follow this  
Optimist Prime

ESPN Headlines

"Where's the Magic? A new Magic lineup yielded the same results: The Mavs handed Orlando its 8th loss in nine games."

No mention of the fact that it was a three point game with under a minute left after an 11-point 4th quarter deficit.

Oh yeah, and this team has yet to practice together.

Good grief. A little break, please?

I haven't had any time to watch PTI, Sportsnation, Around the Horn and the like... Any word on what those guys are saying? (I'm especially interested in Colin Cowherd's take...)

I'm saying this Dub to Dubs. Do not watch ESPN unless your forced to and go to there site unless you absolutely have no choice.

This is what you should expect and what we've been getting since..well..I became a fan (03-04).

I watched 1st and 10 Monday morning to see Skip Bayless' take, he was debating Jemele Hill so I figured both of them would trash the move but they both said it was a good move and gives us a better shot. The Around the Horn people said it was good. Wilbon and Kornheiser weren't overly thrilled.

I watched 1st and 10 Monday morning to see Skip Bayless' take, he was debating Jemele Hill so I figured both of them would trash the move but they both said it was a good move and gives us a better shot. The Around the Horn people said it was good. Wilbon and Kornheiser weren't overly thrilled.

Aren't dumb and dumber both DC guys? I imagine they were just bitter that we stole Arenas from them for a $20 million aging decoy that can't really do anything.

Cowherd is basically taking the "let's wait and see" approach to it, at least he has been on his radio show. He likes Hedo and JRich, he likes Gil's talent but thinks he's a knucklehead.

ITS ESPN MAN COME ON :panicworker:

What do you expect, to butt kiss this team just because they made a huge change? we havent proved anything yet with this trad weve lost both games and yes I understand we havent practiced yet.