Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Gamethread: Dallas at ORLANDO, 7PM

One thing I noticed was J Rich under the basket almost every time the ball was shot. I've heard he was a great rebounder but never paid attention. A few extra possessions will definitely be a plus.

Is it bad that J-Rich was more clutch than Wince was when he was here?

In just two games at that!! I was most impressed with the fact that he did not disappear when the game was on the line in the 4th qt!

However, I must credit the officiating (the lack thereof) when Hedo was on the fast break with an open rim and was pushed in the back by JKidd, and the ref's were all turned into spectators! That play would have shifted the Mo..more in our favor and we would have tied the game with the free throw!

I was looking for more PT for this kid Clark! I was slightly impressed, but need to see more! Overall good...very good effort from this group!!!!

Didn't catch the game last night, was sad to see why almost won. Did we get any moral victories unlike the terribad Atlanta game? I'm fully prepared for the team to be 16-15 at the end of the week :\

This game was the first time I have truly felt that we can win a title this year.

The potential on the field with regard to passing, offensive dynamism and effort was amazing. Worse part of game was Brandon Bass giving up, I kid you not, 6+ uncontested dunks right under to basket due to his defensive rotation (or lack thereof.)

Didn't catch the game last night, was sad to see why almost won. Did we get any moral victories unlike the terribad Atlanta game? I'm fully prepared for the team to be 16-15 at the end of the week :\

In a manner of speaking, they did quite well to deal with a team (Dallas) of this caliber without the benefit of knowing much of anything, to include each other.

I see a lot in this team, even when Hedo get's used to playing with D12 again......we will be a very dangerous team to deal with!

One thing I noticed was J Rich under the basket almost every time the ball was shot. I've heard he was a great rebounder but never paid attention. A few extra possessions will definitely be a plus.

I'm too lazy to check but I think he averaged 7 brds a game for at least one year while he was in GS. Huge plus for this team especially when we play Boston.

I'm just wondering but.. isn't Varejao's contract one of the worse?

One of the worst? No. . . bad for Orlando? Yes. . .

Varejao's contract is insane.. heck, it was insane when LBJ was in Cleveland, let alone now that he's not.

Yeah, Earl Clark, not Ryan.. I dunno why I was thinking of the Pittsburgh Steelers defensive back..? Anyway, I've once called Russell Westbrook, Brian Westbrook, so whatever. I was due for a flub.

And yes I realize Earl Clark's a PF and not a C, but he might as well be a center considering our current roster!

I have this weird feeling that we'll continue to lose, tonight against the Spurs.. but then pull it together enough to snap Boston's win streak at hom Christmas Day. Revenge for last year's Xmas day, revenge for the playoffs, no Rondo, no Kendrick Perkins... I'm just sayin'. Gut call.