NittanyBuc

Potential Bigs We Can Acquire? (Post-Trade Deadline Edition)

To beat BOS, we have to do better than Battie. We need a physical athletic guy who can score a little bit off the pick and roll.

Lets steal Pau Gasol from the Lakers like they stole him from the Griz. Just put a Kwame mask on Orton. Done deal.

To beat BOS, we have to do better than Battie. We need a physical athletic guy who can score a little bit off the pick and roll.

This. At the very least, we need a physical athletic guy. Like Turiaf. Just all hustle and energy.

But definitely not Battie. I'd like to think we could do better than that.

I think Solomon Jones would also be a good backup for Dwight. He's only on the books for $1.5 million this year too.

I can dig that. But who the hell would they want?

Also, ZaZa would be epic here. But he also rubs me the wrong way like AV does. Can't picture he and Dwight sharing a locker room. Seems like they're ready to fight eachother everytime they play.

Catman, you hearing any other names?

I can dig that. But who the hell would they want?

Also, ZaZa would be epic here. But he also rubs me the wrong way like AV does. Can't picture he and Dwight sharing a locker room. Seems like they're ready to fight eachother everytime they play.

Catman, you hearing any other names?

Maybe Duhon? Teague has sucked this year, I'm not sure if he's going to get it.

we need ZaZa to play against the Boston Celtics...

I'm pretty much dead serious too.

I'd love Zaza too.

I know Tony's jumper went dead his last year here, but thanks for the other insight. I just don't remember that much about his bad play. Maybe I just didn't expect a lot from him and was satisfied with his few mins of play.

I also agree, we need a better backup big to beat Bos, but we gotta be realistic. We had the best back C in the league, so anyone that comes in, will be a downgrade. Just gotta accept that fact.