Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

John Hollinger says acquiring Hedo was a mistake

I don't agree with this comment:

I know Howard makes a huge difference on D for Turk, but, I'm wondering how the guy (who is fatter and 2 years older) is being used at the offensive end?

He looks like he's in the best shape he's been in in quite some time.

I don't agree with this comment:

He looks like he's in the best shape he's been in in quite some time.

I love your sig. I swear to Star Wars, I was saying if the Heat were the Beatles (or HEATLES, such a stupid ****ing moniker for a BASKETBALL TEAM), then we had to be the Stones.

Or Aerosmith. You could argue the Celtics are the Stones, because they're so old.

• Upvote 1

The thing I still don't agree with is the idea that Otis made a mistake by not resigning him. Would he have this new found attention to defense and shot selection(yes I know it's early)? Would he be in the same shape he is now? Would we have been able to resign Gortat, JJ, sign Bass? Would we have picked up Ryan in a trade? I'm not saying that he hasn't been a good piece for us but wouldn't we still have improved quite a bit by getting rid of Vince and Shard and giving Ryan and Brandon more mins with the addition of Richardson?

I still think Otis made the right move 100%.

Turk is averaging more assists and rebounds in the eight games since he's returned to the Magic than he has at any time before in his career in either category.