Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Game Thread: Magic @ Jazz 9PM Fox Sports FL

We have really regressed as a team.

I m not sure where the blame goes.

It seems like when Meer's on, we win... but against good teams is he ever on?

Also, Rashard Lewis is killing us. It's like the guy can't even handle the ball in the open floor or on a fast break... if his only real move now is spot up 3's then he's failing even at that...

When you look at the better teams in the East and West, it's going to be difficult to imagine getting past them in the playoffs...

I just hope we turn it around and figure it out.

Why are we still paying JWill a salary? All the man can do is stupid TO´s, get technicals and argue with refs.

I am negatively surprised at the lack of defensive intensity by Quentin. Howard is playing alone nowadays.

Shard is a ghost of what he was.

Stan is the most predictable coach in the league.

You are down by 10 at the end of the 3rd and you put in an all scrub lineup for 8 mins? Get him out of here.

He does that all the time and it kills this team

• Downvote 1

don't fault stan on this one...

this lies on the players.

I honestly think this Shard thing is a big problem... if he can't regain his touch or basic skills, we're f'd... his contract is so massive that no one will take it and we'll be bogged down for next few years

Our defense has become so bad that Van Gundy is actually going to the zone more.

This is just... unreal. They will not miss from 3. The only way that it won't go in is if we are right up on them, and even then they seem to hit it half the time. Unf*ckingreal.

We need to attack, attack, and attack more in these last four minutes. Stop the clock.

The effort on this quarter is amazing, but why the ***** they didn't play like this from the beginning?! you cant blame back-to-backs if you start pushing in the fourth quarter.

Why are we still paying JWill a salary?

Yeah that 1.3mill is really the biggest waste in the team if we start talking about salaries, dont even go there...

Freak game tonight on 3pt % for Utah.

Also - where the F was Pietrus? The guy has hit big 3s for us before, why not even try him?