Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

SVG's comments on V.C. post Bulls game (link)

"When Vince is aggressive, he's a really difficult guy to play," said Van Gundy, which raised the other obvious question of why Carter isn't this aggressive all the time.

"I don't know. I think Vince needs to keep Vince aggressive. I can talk to him and remind him, but I don't have a magic switch."

Nice game for the Magic last night....best of the season.

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-101202/daily-dime

• Upvote 1

I've been preaching this crap for months now. 85% of Vince's problem is mental. He checks out of games if his shot isn't falling. He shakes his head, slaps his hands, and he's outta there. His defense becomes atrocious. 3's start getting chucked. He takes highly contested turnaround J's instead of attacking the basket.

The other 15% is Vince is simply getting old.

Actually, I may have the percentages wrong here. Ask BMP what the True % of Jareth's opinion are. But you get my point.

• Upvote 1

Personally, I would have pulled out this quote from Hollinger:

Howard's newfound weapon is but one more reason the Magic seem as viable as ever as an Eastern Conference contender.

Hollinger's opinions are only good when they support his theories Echo. Get with the agenda. :rolleyes:

why didn't you paste the rest of the quote Echo? don't tell half a story.

...but they still have Jameer Nelson starting at the point and Chris Paul, Gilbert Arenas and Carmelo Anthony aren't on the roster. Yet. Interesting? Ha-Ha.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think the Magic are using the media to send a message to Vince. Either you play hard or we are going to ship you off to toil in Denver or DC the rest of the season. To me it is no coincidence that Vince had his best game of the year last night with all of this Arenas stuff floating around.

I think the Magic are using the media to send a message to Vince. Either you play hard or we are going to ship you off to toil in Denver or DC the rest of the season. To me it is no coincidence that Vince had his best game of the year last night with all of this Arenas stuff floating around.

I said the same thing in the chat last night. I mean really? You know Vince had the internet up yesterday. It just makes too much sense.

In all seriousness, I think Vince is one of you. Come clean Vince.

I said the same thing in the chat last night. I mean really? You know Vince had the internet up yesterday. It just makes too much sense.

In all seriousness, I think Vince is one of you. Come clean Vince.

I'm Spartacus.