Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Magic's ears perked to make trades (O-Sen.)

The Magic still are open to making a deal for either Carmelo Anthony or Chris Paul — they’re partial to Paul — and would part with pieces not named Dwight Howard.

Even Gilbert Arenas would be in the discussion if he wasn’t owed gadzillions. Maybe Monta Ellis.

The Magic are no fools: They want to win a title and they know they need either a big-time scorer or playmaker to get past the Celtics or Heat, and then the Lakers. They would even be willing to take a step back this season to restock if it meant they could land either Anthony or Paul.

Vince Carter and all their youngish, proven pieces are available in some sort of blockbuster package: Jameer Nelson, Mickael Pietrus, Marcin Gortat, Brandon Bass, J.J. Redick and Ryan Anderson.

When I asked somebody in the organization about such a possibility, that somebody never shook off my sign, never flinched.

Click the link for the rest....there's more from the Sentinel's so-called insider, ha-ha-ha.

Good stuff if you ask me...

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/2010/11/magics-ears-perked-to-make-trades.html

• Upvote 1

We need a big time scorer to get by the 9-8 Heat? Imo, until proven otherwise, the heat need to make moves to get by us. With regard to Boston/Lkaers, that's old news. I think Brian Schmidt is getting his information from the old Magic boards.

I am getting less and less confident about the Magic winning a title. SVG has questioned wheter Magic are a championship team twice, and very few, if any, experts are picking the Magic, Magic are not playing defensive well. I feel we need a major trade. Please not Arears. We need a young player that can defend well and has heart. Someone like John Wall or Blake Griffith. Otherwise, I do not see us getting past the Bostons . Please Smith trade Carter sooner than later.

AT FIRST I WAS LIKE :svgsad:

BUT THEN I WAS LIKE :shard:

You late Ball Junkie. The RealGM board had this article up hours ago. Step ya game up.

Ha-Ha....Okay, man....the family and kids been keepin' me busy....what's the word on the RealGM boards?....Any hope?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How are these news? I'm sure the Magic, just like at least 20 other teams in the league, are all looking to make an incredibly lopsided trade to make their team better.

And this is something B.S has been writing about for awhile now. This guy takes "hack" to a whole new level. My goodness, I need to apply for the o-sen, although from the quality of the articles I don't think they pay him at all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ha-Ha....Okay, man....the family and kids been keepin' me busy....what's the word on the RealGM boards?....Any hope?

Nope. Vince sucks, JJ is our savior, Arenas will put us over the top, trade Shard for Brand, Bass needs to start. The usual.