Sign in to follow this  
COLOMBIANO

Black Friday

Are the Ads out? I've been searching, but I'm not sure if the website/ads are legit.

Anyone know of a legit website to see the deals we're supposed to get? I heard that cyber Monday on 11/29 would be better than black Friday. Is that true?

Sorry to ask, but this would be the first time I'm considering going out to buy a few electronics.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't know why anyone would want to deal with the hassle of black Friday. I would rather sleep in on my day off than stand outside a department store at 4 in the morning surrounded by a bunch of annoying people.

I did the whole Black Friday thing ONCE. It was when I first moved down here and I needed a new PC. Best Buy had an eMachines desktop for about $129 or something. Having never experienced Black Friday before, I assumed I could go there at around 5 AM, since it was about 5 minutes from where I lived.

When I show up the line is around the building, and the PC's are gone after about 3 seconds. :svgsad:

I did the whole Black Friday thing ONCE. It was when I first moved down here and I needed a new PC. Best Buy had an eMachines desktop for about $129 or something. Having never experienced Black Friday before, I assumed I could go there at around 5 AM, since it was about 5 minutes from where I lived.

When I show up the line is around the building, and the PC's are gone after about 3 seconds. :svgsad:

I have a tradition of people watching at shopping malls on Black Friday, but I'd rather burn down an American flag factory than actually shop that day.

I don't know why anyone would want to deal with the hassle of black Friday. I would rather sleep in on my day off than stand outside a department store at 4 in the morning surrounded by a bunch of annoying people.

Agree. I'm looking to buy another TV and if I'm saving about $200....I'll go through the hassle

Agree. I'm looking to buy another TV and if I'm saving about $200....I'll go through the hassle

yup. tv and thats about it.

even then i'll look at online deals first.

bfads.net is the best site I have found for this.

My wife said the same thing as Jareth, you can find the best deals online without leaving the house (and being in whatever clothing, if any, that you like)

bfads.net is the best site I have found for this.

My wife said the same thing as Jareth, you can find the best deals online without leaving the house (and being in whatever clothing, if any, that you like)

Yeah I might just do that. I heard that cyber Monday would be pretty good. I would hate to be there at 5am and not be able to get what I want cause it's all gone!

I want to buy the netbook best buy has for 199. I also would not mind the 55' LEDTV for 1500 as well. I am hoping NBA2K11 goes on sale that weekend. I have been waitng fo it to go on sale before purchasing it. That game always does. I have seen a few items on Black Friday ads that I will probably go out and purchase.

I found 2k11 for $29 @ Wal-mart that day. Yahoooooooooo!!

I'm hitting up the Premium Outlets (i think) on International Drive at midnight. Great prices, great stores, and no lines to get in.

It is really fun when your husband wants to go shopping for a new TV and you have 2 children under 4 years old to take shopping at midnight.

:bigparty: