Sign in to follow this  
Shock Phantom

Orlando @ Miami 10/29 7:30 PM on ESPN

Im well up for tonights game. Just been on the heat forum, reading what they are saying about us, and they think they can blow us out. They are also using this very thread as "motivation"....! This could be our biggest game of the season considering its at their house and a chance for us to show where we stand. I want it to be 1am already (8pm for you americans).

While I think the heat are capable of beating us, a blowout would be pretty surprising. I honestly believe we are a more intimidating prospect at this particularly moment than the heat are, though possibly not for too much longer. I realise its a back to back too, but I have absolute confidence in the magic at the moment.

Carter looked to continue preseason form, which is a big positive, and we were pretty ruthless when it came to opening a winning margin.

LET'S DO THIS!

If we had HC I would say we win this game but beign it their Home Opener with the big 3 vs US......well it doesn't get much bigger than that. In all honesty I BELIEVE we can win but I don't think we will.

• Upvote 1

Finally the real season starts today, last night was a practice scrimmage.

I really want Dwight ,Bass and Gortat to tear up the inside and truly expose the heat,

They have amazing big 3 talent but our TEAM has good talent spread throughout and a 1 yr of chemistry under their belts. GOO MAGIC

Im well up for tonights game. Just been on the heat forum, reading what they are saying about us, and they think they can blow us. They are also using this very thread as "motivation"....! This could be our biggest game of the season considering its at their house and a chance for us to show where we stand. I want it to be 1am already (8pm for you americans).

While I think the heat are capable of beating us, a blowout would be pretty surprising. I honestly believe we are a more intimidating prospect at this particularly moment than the heat are, though possibly not for too much longer. I realise its a back to back too, but I have absolute confidence in the magic at the moment.

Carter looked to continue preseason form, which is a big positive, and we were pretty ruthless when it came to opening a winning margin.

LET'S DO THIS!

fixed

heat suck and their "fans" blow