Sign in to follow this  
Shock Phantom

Orlando @ Miami 10/29 7:30 PM on ESPN

Jameer penetrated but the Miami defense collapsed real good. Vince disappeared like always. Shard was shooting bricks. I was hoping to see Shard at the 3 instead of Q to put more defensive pressure on Lebron through post up play. Not sure why SVG did not go to this. When Howard is out of the game, Shard, Anderson or Bass, and Gortat should be together.

Miami played great last night. Got to tip your cap to them.

I expect VC to be gone by February.

On to New York!!!

Jameer penetrated but the Miami defense collapsed real good. Vince disappeared like always. Shard was shooting bricks. I was hoping to see Shard at the 3 instead of Q to put more defensive pressure on Lebron through post up play. Not sure why SVG did not go to this. When Howard is out of the game, Shard, Anderson or Bass, and Gortat should be together.

On to New York!!!

I am a massive Jameer fan.. He did not penetrate.

I also would have loved to see Lewis at the 3 more.. Gundy didnt do this to very late!

On to New York!!!

VC was injured and only played 13 mins...I wouldnt really call that disappearing. Although he is a ***** who cant play through any sort of pain.

(edit) Are there no word filters?

That's probably because the idea of Rashard guarding LeBron sounds like a nightmare.

This. Q and Pietrus are the only guys on our roster who can play LeBron, Shard will see a lot of time at the 3 this year, but this matchup is not one where we have an advantage.

This game was pathetic.... VC... Is a scrub.... I understand you hurt your neck or head or back.... But what do you say about the nothing you did prior to the injury...?

Plain and simple... We saw the VC from the Boston Series... Same Exact Disappearence... If he doesn't improve or continues to have small injuries... Then we need to move into the Carmelo sweepstakes.

Dwight played well, just had no help in the middle for rebounding.... We seem to have too many spectators in a Magic uniform...

Too many times the Magic seem to be stuck bunched together, while the ball flys past them to the open Heat player for a 3....

I can't stand the Heat now... But I can't say a word, because we were freaking abused by these guys...

I mean, they absolutely took us to the park and showed us how to "take a head off".... Ahem.. Dwight.... Nice Bullentin Board Material ... Maybe we should take after the new trend hand sign... Of don't speak, just play... That Miami decided to show and explain, as they were riding us like a bus route.

MP you suck... Your lack of IQ is unbelievable... Year after year with the same stupid turnovers and missed rotations or late rotations... You need to be packaged up.

Lewis... Your over paid and it's robbery... You should give us some of that money back, you have not earned it....

And dont take this wrong way... This is not a panic post... Just a p-ssed post... This is the same team as last year and all the talk of improvement and championship is smoke ..... Because we simply don have the pieces ... Like a shot creator...

• Upvote 2

I do remember that last year the Magic had a problem with Back to Back's and this one was worse because the first game started at 8pm instead of 7pm giving the team less time to get over the previous game.

So instead of screaming the sky is falling like some I see just another Back to Back and wonder how we can string up Stern instead.

The Magic will recover and the next time these two teams play the Magic WILL WIN!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad to see Wince back so soon and then you Redick who seems to play through anything and everything. Well we know one thing for certain Redick is no longer the pretty boy. He's starting to look like a prize fighter instead. The kind who never quits.

This game was pathetic.... VC... Is a scrub.... I understand you hurt your neck or head or back.... But what do you say about the nothing you did prior to the injury...?

Plain and simple... We saw the VC from the Boston Series... Same Exact Disappearence... If he doesn't improve or continues to have small injuries... Then we need to move into the Carmelo sweepstakes.

Dwight played well, just had no help in the middle for rebounding.... We seem to have too many spectators in a Magic uniform...

Too many times the Magic seem to be stuck bunched together, while the ball flys past them to the open Heat player for a 3....

I can't stand the Heat now... But I can't say a word, because we were freaking abused by these guys...

I mean, they absolutely took us to the park and showed us how to "take a head off".... Ahem.. Dwight.... Nice Bullentin Board Material ... Maybe we should take after the new trend hand sign... Of don't speak, just play... That Miami decided to show and explain, as they were riding us like a bus route.

MP you suck... Your lack of IQ is unbelievable... Year after year with the same stupid turnovers and missed rotations or late rotations... You need to be packaged up.

Lewis... Your over paid and it's robbery... You should give us some of that money back, you have not earned it....

And dont take this wrong way... This is not a panic post... Just a p-ssed post... This is the same team as last year and all the talk of improvement and championship is smoke ..... Because we simply don have the pieces ... Like a shot creator...

You nailed it Barnettej. And to think that balljunkie said pretty much the same thing the other day in another thread, but some of these posters jumped all over him.

Barnettej, I agree with you now, and I agreed with balljunkie then. I warned everybody after the Magic blew out the Wizards that the Miami game was not going to be that easy. I saw how Miami's team started to gel in their game against the 76er's. I could see a little bit of a swagger. In my post the other day, I stopped short of predicting a loss against Miami. But in the back of my mind I felt strongly it was going to happen.

As Barnette, junkie and a few others have said. . .this team, as it is constructed, the end results will be the same as last season. . .maybe even taking a small step backward. Some of the posters who disagree with these assessments of our team are in denial.

Btw, the backup point guard position is going to be a problem for the Magic the remainder of the season. Duhon is not the answer (and neither is jwill).

That's probably because the idea of Rashard guarding LeBron sounds like a nightmare.

Actually, Lewis guarded LeBron on at least 5 possessions in which LeBron went something like 0-2 with an assist or two.

• Upvote 1

I warned everybody after the Magic blew out the Wizards that the Miami game was not going to be that easy.

I'm glad we have members such as yourself that go out of their way to make bold, unfiltered claims like this one. Here I thought it was gonna be a cakewalk.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2