Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official talk about that team in Miami Thread

Hinrich was fouled. The WWE is more credible than the NBA.

Yeah, pretty awful no call. Wade drew less contact on the other end and got to the line.

Just thought I'd revive this thread to talk about what Bosh said.

“C’mon, that is how guys get hurt, that is how serious injuries happen. You’ve got to watch people’s legs. I know guys want to hustle and everything but we all want to play and provide for our families and have a job. …We all want to be healthy and that is very important. If it is by somebody’s leg, don’t dive for the ball, it’s too close.”

Apparently, players shouldn't hustle for a ball because someone might get hurt. Is this guy for real? I mean come on. Firstly, the idea that Asik did it on purpose is ludicrous looking at the replay, and second of all, "provide for our families and have a job"....really? Because an injury means his family will go hungry and he wont ever be able to work again won't it?

I love the comments by Schuhmann.

Bosh is a joke.

Bosh is right. His family won't have a Mansion and tens of millions of dollars to take care of themselves for 10 or so weeks if he gets injured. I bet Lebron is seeking workers compensation right now. He's probably on welfare checks on a 9 to 5 job. Why should Bosh have to hustle for a ball in a game where people should hustle for balls. Maybe he's some players are too good to get down and dirty. Lets leave it to a player like Mario Chalmers or Damon Jones to take those kind of risks.

Lebron James' greatness is rubbing off on Chris Bosh pretty well. I'm sure everyone will appreciate these great comments.

Just thought I'd revive this thread to talk about what Bosh said.

“C’mon, that is how guys get hurt, that is how serious injuries happen. You’ve got to watch people’s legs. I know guys want to hustle and everything but we all want to play and provide for our families and have a job. …We all want to be healthy and that is very important. If it is by somebody’s leg, don’t dive for the ball, it’s too close.”

Apparently, players shouldn't hustle for a ball because someone might get hurt. Is this guy for real? I mean come on. Firstly, the idea that Asik did it on purpose is ludicrous looking at the replay, and second of all, "provide for our families and have a job"....really? Because an injury means his family will go hungry and he wont ever be able to work again won't it?

I love the comments by Schuhmann.

Bosh is a joke.

This cracked me up. Check around before making a play to help your team win.. maybe in your world Bosh but most people compete and do what they can to try and win. Perhaps you should take up a less dangerous sport like shuffle board or checkers.

• Upvote 1

This cracked me up. Check around before making a play to help your team win.. maybe in your world Bosh but most people compete and do what they can to try and win. Perhaps you should take up a less dangerous sport like shuffle board or checkers.

And this is why even Rashard Lewis scrawny little ass pushed you all over the court in the playoffs Bosh. Cause your the softest all-star Power forward to ever play the game.