Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official MLB Postseason 2010 Thread

It's going back to the TROP BABY!!!!

if the rays play @ CRAPicana does anyone care? you dont even hear those stupid cowbells anymore WORST FANS IN ALL OF SPORTS

how sweep it is for the phils and their GREAT fans

if the rays play @ CRAPicana does anyone care? you dont even hear those stupid cowbells anymore WORST FANS IN ALL OF SPORTS

how sweep it is for the phils and their GREAT fans

Anyone who thinks that fans in Philadelphia are great fans is out of their mind. These are the same fans who booed santa, threw snow at opposing players, treated hall of famers like crap (Barkley, Iverson, McNabb), was the only stadium that had booze banned, the list goes on and on. Philly fans have always been considered the worst fans in sports.

Anyone who thinks that fans in Philadelphia are great fans is out of their mind. These are the same fans who booed santa, threw snow at opposing players, treated hall of famers like crap (Barkley, Iverson, McNabb), was the only stadium that had booze banned, the list goes on and on. Philly fans have always been considered the worst fans in sports.

im sorry if you confused great with nice, i never said they were nice people in fact i think theyre a-holes, but they are knowledgeable, and they support sports teams. rays "fans" aren't even nice people my 82 year old grandmother was assaulted at a rays game, a little worse than booing a fictional character

and just because they expect nothing but the best from their athletes doesnt mean that they treat them like crap at least they care enough to show up and voice their displeasure

i would say that the rays have a bandwagon fan base but that would imply that show up to games when the team is winning. if you took a world series champion rays away from tampa hardly anyone there would care but if you took a last place phillies from philly there would be a riot

Giants and the Rangers in the World Series. For the sake of my old man I would love to see the Giants go on and take it all. He has been cheering for em for over 40 years now and hasn't seen that championship yet.