Sign in to follow this  
sutton

Will the Real Vince Carter Please Stand Up?

You can't seriously be defending Vince Carter with a video from Youtube? He does have some pretty good moments, I'll give him that... but the guy scored 3 points in a playoff game.

I can only hope for the best this season. Vince has to prove everybody wrong in the playoffs.

You can't seriously be defending Vince Carter with a video from Youtube? He does have some pretty good moments, I'll give him that... but the guy scored 3 points in a playoff game.

I can only hope for the best this season. Vince has to prove everybody wrong in the playoffs.

now i will never be considered the smartest man in the world, but when vc played his worst we won, so why harp on how he struggled against boston. nobody likes to bring up the point that we blew game 1 where he played very well. is game 1 the most important game or not. if we win that game, we win the series, point blank. btw lebron james played well against boston, and look where it got him. TEAM BALL. we lost as a team, we need to look forward. and why should i have to defend vc from his own fans.

Anyone that posts a youtube video to "prove" an argument deserves to be kicked in the jimmy.

Anyone that posts a youtube video to "prove" an argument deserves to be kicked in the jimmy.

well i guess i will respond to you, i put that up here to show how vc played against one of our biggest rivals. i could have put many more videos up here too. some of you fans bash him so much that you forget about the stuff he did well, and with him being my favorite player, i like to remind people. if you dont like it, dont look.

well i guess i will respond to you, i put that up here to show how vc played against one of our biggest rivals. i could have put many more videos up here too. some of you fans bash him so much that you forget about the stuff he did well, and with him being my favorite player, i like to remind people. if you dont like it, dont look.

I didn't look. It is a waste of time.

I could say the opposite for you. You praise him so much that you forget (or more likely, don't even recognize) the negative plays he makes. A stupid Youtube highlight compilation video means nothing because it only shows a part of the picture....a very limited, very small part of the picture. Using a Youtube video to appraise Carter's game is the equivelant of looking at one of Picasso's etchings to determine his worth as a artist.

I actually think that Carter will have a decent season this year. That doesn't mean I am going to ignore the disappearing act he displayed in two out of the three playoff series last season. It get tiresome listening to a player groupie preach to us the importance of "supporting the team" when the truth is that you'll be gone the minute that Carter is gone.

• Upvote 1

I didn't look. It is a waste of time.

I could say the opposite for you. You praise him so much that you forget (or more likely, don't even recognize) the negative plays he makes. A stupid Youtube highlight compilation video means nothing because it only shows a part of the picture....a very limited, very small part of the picture. Using a Youtube video to appraise Carter's game is the equivelant of looking at one of Picasso's etchings to determine his worth as a artist.

I actually think that Carter will have a decent season this year. That doesn't mean I am going to ignore the disappearing act he displayed in two out of the three playoff series last season. It get tiresome listening to a player groupie preach to us the importance of "supporting the team" when the truth is that you'll be gone the minute that Carter is gone.

how do you know what i will do? vince is my favorite player, but i love the orlando magic. dwight howard is my second favorite player, and if people were up here bashing him, i would speak my peace still. you may think that vc dissapeared in two of the series, i dont. in the charlotte series , he hit clutch shots. was his shot off, yes it was. this is nothing new to people that play two guard. look back at plenty of players that struggled in series. in the boston series when he was struggling, he still wanted the ball, but if we won the games that he played poorly in[besides game 3 where everybody played poorly] why continue to bring him down. and why do the people that like to continually bash him get upset when a person that doesnt see things the way that you do, says something different. you begin to label people, calling them fanboys, or groupies. that is so childish. you can like whoever you want, and i can too. so if you dont like what i put up here about vincent lamar carter, then you can choose choice no. 1, which is to not read it. fair enough?

now i will never be considered the smartest man in the world, but when vc played his worst we won, so why harp on how he struggled against boston. nobody likes to bring up the point that we blew game 1 where he played very well. is game 1 the most important game or not. if we win that game, we win the series, point blank. btw lebron james played well against boston, and look where it got him. TEAM BALL. we lost as a team, we need to look forward. and why should i have to defend vc from his own fans.

This