Sign in to follow this  
sutton

Will the Real Vince Carter Please Stand Up?

I found this article and it is talking about what most of us are wondering when it comes to Vince Carter.

Will we see the Real Vince Carter or will we see what we saw against Boston.

http://www.examiner.com/nba-in-national/will-the-real-vince-carter-please-stand-up

This is the part of the article that we have all been asking of Vince

Ironically, the challenge has always been there. We’re still waiting on Vince to "bring it" when it counts.

I hope that he finally brings it on. Yes I am still waiting.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

*shakes his head* So lazy!

I think the 2nd half of the article is worth the read. 1st half is basically last season for VC in review.

• Upvote 2

Considering the criticisms coming into the season, it seems that what we saw in Boston is the real Vince Carter.

ive followed vince, his whole career, and ive only seen him lose confidence like this twice, and that was a series in cleveland, and last years boston series. in toronto and new jersey, he was brilliant in the playoffs more than once. ask miami, indiana, boston, new york knicks, philly. vince knees havent been really healthy in a long time, and yet he still can beat the avg player at what he does. our team didnt click during the boston series, so why are we still trying to blame one person for it. the games when vince really sucked we won. so why are we still talking about it, its over.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I want the real Vince Carter to stand up, but very very slowly, I don't want him to hurt himself ammmirite?

Ok..ya got me.lol