Sign in to follow this  
Skywise316

OMMB fantasy basketball league thread

30 posts late, but congrats on the 7,000+ posts man

Thank you.. I think Post 7000 was Chris Paul-related. Haven't posted much since that stuff died down, now just playing fantasy football and waiting for basketball season to start.

Magicfan got his email to me first, so he gets spot #11. Invite sent, and only waiting on Jec to accept. I've had this thread going for a couple of days now, and PMed Nyce right after I posted it.. so the last spot in the league goes to whoever gives me their email address first between Nyce & Star_Phenom by in this thread or PM.

If neither does by Thursday or Friday or so... then I guess I'll give it to whoever wants it first again. But basically 9 down, 3 to go. :shard:

hahahahaha

Awww man, sorry I'm just now seeing your PM. I'm used to that annoying blinking indicator that lets you know you have a PM waiting. With the new layout, I had no idea.

As far as the fantasy, I have to skip it this year. I have toooo much on plate and managing a team, competively, will wear me thin. I really wish I could join in, but I just don't have the time right now. Maybe when one of these bums start slacking towards Jan/Feb, I can take over their team, lol.

I don't mind being an unofficial commissioner to decide on trades, unbiasly.

Thanks for the invite, Sky, and trying to hold me a spot.

hahahahaha

Awww man, sorry I'm just now seeing your PM. I'm used to that annoying blinking indicator that lets you know you have a PM waiting. With the new layout, I had no idea.

As far as the fantasy, I have to skip it this year. I have toooo much on plate and managing a team, competively, will wear me thin. I really wish I could join in, but I just don't have the time right now. Maybe when one of these bums start slacking towards Jan/Feb, I can take over their team, lol.

I don't mind being an unofficial commissioner to decide on trades, unbiasly.

Thanks for the invite, Sky, and trying to hold me a spot.

I figured the new PM system might of slipped by you, that's why I changed the topic title. I totally understand not having time, me and the girlfriend have a new baby (I mentioned she was pregnant in the chat room a few times, but I'm not sure how many people picked up on that) so I'm in far less fantasy football and b-ball leagues this time around. I think besides this league I'll probably only be in two others, usually I do 5. If I need "commissioner" advice I'll definitely come to you, and I'll keep you in mind as a replacement if need be.. hopefully I won't.

Star_phenom never got back to me, so siradam you get the last spot. Sending invite now.

If any of you guys that are in have ideas about a draft time, here's as good a place as any to say so.

EDIT: My favorite team names:

1. Grant Hill's Therapist.

2. The Shoot First Point Guards.

3. Uranus Bushwhackers (just makes me laugh every time I see it).

4. Rashard's Beard.

Well played, sirs.

I'm glad my team name has garnered your approval.

Congrats on the kid, Sky. Just be sure not to poison his/her mind with SP3.