Sign in to follow this  
Skywise316

OMMB fantasy basketball league thread

Well guys, a few weeks back someone suggested that I start a message board fantasy basketball league, and after playing fantasy b-ball for 10 years, I figure it's time to run a league. So now that the start of the season is about a month away, it's time to get the league going and sign people up. :shard:

It's a twelve team, head-to-head keeper league. Teams keep (up to) three players next season. There's eight categories, and you get a point for every category you win per week. Top six teams make the playoffs, with the top two teams from the regular season getting a first round bye. Unlike default ESPN leagues, there's 2 utility slots instead of 3, and 5 bench spots instead of 3. For full settings, click here: http://games.espn.go.com/fba/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=48216

So if you're an active player, as in you're willing to make sure your lineup is set every day and that you're going to be at the draft (think somewhere between the 10th & 20th of October), then leave your email and name in this thread and I'll add you. if someone isn't active during the year, I will not hesitate to get to kicking and look for a replacement of the forum.

It's first come first serve with a couple of exceptions. 1. I'm not just adding any Cavs troll that comes by, so 50 post minimum. 2. I'm reserving a spot for my buddy Nyce, because I've been wanting to play in a league with him. :tongue: So basically there's 10 spots open, let's do this.

I need a league. I'd like to join if you don't mind

nttnybuc@aol.com is my email

Let me know about draft info when it gets put together so I can make plans around the draft

How much $ per person goes into the pot. And how are the winnings split?

It's a free league.

EDIT: Everyone who's left an email before now has been invited. 4 spots left. Also Nyce, please check your PMs.