Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

What do you do for a living?

Junior in college, work part time at a golf course outside of LA. Was gonna move back to Orlando and go to UCF but didn't wanna deal with out of state fees so graduate school at a UC (hopefully UCLA) is how I'll spend the next few years of my life.

I bought into the commercial to live the "adventure" and "go through some of the most advanced training in the world" served my country and learned a lot....... all to become a fry cook making 10 bucks an hour...... lol I even got turned down by mall security... but I am working on that degree so iam not worryed about it

I'm in school, but now stressed out at the moment about the future. I have very little clue on what makes me happy and what jobs are like out there. I don't know whether to go into MIS or IT/Networking. I don't know whether I care about computers that much or if I just want some damn stability in my life.

Jeeze ***** college sometimes.

Graduated as a mechanic back in 2004, can't have it as my regular job because of my lame back. So I decided to use my knowledge to some degree and I've been working at the MAN commercial trucks dealership here as a spareparts salesman since 2005.

These things:

man_tgxv8_9.jpg

I'm in school, but now stressed out at the moment about the future. I have very little clue on what makes me happy and what jobs are like out there. I don't know whether to go into MIS or IT/Networking. I don't know whether I care about computers that much or if I just want some damn stability in my life.

Jeeze ***** college sometimes.

welcome to the club

3rd year in college, 1st year in pharmacy school. And yes, pharmacy school is just for people who are too lazy to become actual doctors.

3rd year in college, 1st year in pharmacy school. And yes, pharmacy school is just for people who are too lazy to become actual doctors.

doctors suck. embrace pharmacy school

I was a stay at home Mom until my husband told me I had to go back to work to support his pain killer addiction. So now I work at the local Walmart in the deli department and also a part time real estate lawyer.

Why don't you just tell them everything? Christ, woman! What honest Ice Cream truck driver doesn't have one opiate addiction or another?