Sign in to follow this  
orlandojnf

Matt Barnes Arrested in California on DV Charges

Getting all the facts in will help! There are such things as defensive wounds and I would really like to see or know what her injuries are.....but the biggest thing is that I thought he was married and living with his wife?? Guess not huh??:o

One of the reasons Otis didn't bring him back was because of his off court antics (Twitter, etc.). Maybe not the biggest reason, but possibly the reason he didn't push harder to resign him.

Is this a fact? I've never heard Otis talk about Barnes' twitter.

When Barnes started talking crap about us, we all here pretty much way before it that Barnes wasn't what Otis was looking for. IMO Barnes wasn't signed because he was looking for more money and because he was a liability offensively. Otis also thought that Q-Rich was a better fit than him.

Since we don't have all the facts, I guess this would be more like "Matt Barnes Might Kill You"...

Does this mean my Tshirt just went up in value or dropped?

*Value meaning coolness in this situation.

Is this a fact? I've never heard Otis talk about Barnes' twitter.

When Barnes started talking crap about us, we all here pretty much way before it that Barnes wasn't what Otis was looking for. IMO Barnes wasn't signed because he was looking for more money and because he was a liability offensively. Otis also thought that Q-Rich was a better fit than him.

Those were the main reasons, but I'm sure Barnes antics didn't help. We know Otis likes high character guys. Barnes doesn't seem to be one of those guys.

I guess I'm used to see football, baseball and basketball players in small trouble. The Lakers' image hasn't changed because of one player.

True, but if situations like this continue to a certain extent, it will. And I'm sure whomever's in charge of the Lakers PR isn't too thrilled to hear that their new acquisition harmed a woman and restricted her from calling the authorities.

Again, I don't know exactly what happened or how, but the lady has the right to call the police. If it was an unnecessary call, they should be the ones to let her know about it, not Matt.

Those were the main reasons, but I'm sure Barnes antics didn't help. We know Otis likes high character guys. Barnes doesn't seem to be one of those guys.

Well he's a Laker now, so he doesn't have much of a choice

I guess I'm used to see football, baseball and basketball players in small trouble. The Lakers' image hasn't changed because of one player.

Yeah the purple and gold seems to wash away practically any wrong doings. It was the perfect place for Artest. Even Rodman's antics were small stuff in LA.