Sign in to follow this  
orlandojnf

Matt Barnes Arrested in California on DV Charges

"Barnes was booked into the Sacramento County Jail on the felony charges of domestic violence and maliciously obstructing the use of a telephone line. He posted a $50,000 bond and was released."

http://www.kcra.com/...858/detail.html

Let's all record basketball wives. Thoughts??

I think personally he just didn't want her to use all his minutes on the phone. He doesn't like people playing with his phone.

He kept it real.

Not good news if you're a Laker fan obviously, but I'm holding out judgment until I get all the facts. The Lakers will straighten him out.

Not sure why this is bad news. The guy will be ok in the reg season.

Barnes is an angel next to Artest and Ron Ron was ok last year.

Not sure why this is bad news. The guy will be ok in the reg season.

Barnes is an angel next to Artest and Ron Ron was ok last year.

It's always bad when someone has to go to jail, even for a second. It effects the image of the team he represents and is to the detriment of the game I love. If basketball is your profession, and if you have people that look up to you, one of your major responsibilities is to stay out of situations like this.

It's always bad when someone has to go to jail, even for a second. It effects the image of the team he represents and is to the detriment of the game I love. If basketball is your profession, and if you have people that look up to you, one of your major responsibilities is to stay out of situations like this.

I guess I'm used to see football, baseball and basketball players in small trouble. The Lakers' image hasn't changed because of one player.

I think not. His decision wasn't based on his behavior.

One of the reasons Otis didn't bring him back was because of his off court antics (Twitter, etc.). Maybe not the biggest reason, but possibly the reason he didn't push harder to resign him.