Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

More Excited About the Upcoming NBA or NFL Season?

Vote in this latest article by OrlandoMagic.com's Josh Cohen:

http://www.nba.com/m...ure_081710.html

NFL season, fantasy football is the best, keeps me interested every day.

Although I will watch every game I have the chance to see of the Magic, I think we will end up having another disappointing season which is why I am not excited about the upcoming NBA season, unless of course we can magically get rid of Vince.

Not a fair question right now, on this day it's the NFL season by a mile because of Fantasy Football. But once October hits, it'll definitely be time to be looking forward to the next Magic season.

Hard to get too excited about the NBA until football season is over. NBA regular season offers very little intrigue & SVG is too predictable to expect must see TV. Vows of more versatility & commitment to get D12 more involved will quickly give way to 3 point bombs.

Any other league that doesn't 2 teams that have half of all NBA titles is better than this league. 25% Celtics, 25% Lakers, 50% other.

Football of course because it's so close, but since I'm a Bills fan and the Bills are going to suck I have a feeling like I'll be yearning for the NBA sooner than later.

Which one am I more excited about..... hmmmm...

I would have to go with NFL.... its a shorter season than the NBA... and you get to really lay people out... unlike the NBA where if you blink at Wade or Lebron its a foul....

The NFL is a true test to a persons ability to read and react, its where players are able to show exactly what they have in terms of speed, size and physicality....

I "WOULD LOVE" nothing more than to see Lebron put on some shoulder pads and take his "Third person talking self" onto a stage where he isnt protected by the refs... But then again... Lebron would have to worry about 52 players trying to bang his mom instead of 12 to 15....