Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Charles Barkley Rips LeBron James

*This article was copied and pasted from the FAN HOUSE website - 8/12/2010 4:00 PM ET By Pat McManamon *

Original Comments by Charles Barkley:

"I heard about LeBron's little tweet today that he's remembering everybody who said anything bad about him," Barkley said Thursday on ESPN Radio 103.3 FM in Dallas/Fort Worth. "And he said 'everybody.' Well, I want him to make sure that he puts my name on that (list).

"I thought that his little one-hour special was a punk move. I thought them dancing around on the stage was a punk move, and I thought he should've stayed in Cleveland. Him joining Dwyane Wade's team was very disappointing to me."

Barkley spoke on "Galloway and Company," hosted by Randy Galloway, Ian Fitzsimmons and Matt Mosley. Barkley referred to a Twitter post by James -- under the name King James -- in which he said: "Don't think for one min that I haven't been taking mental notes of everyone taking shots at me this summer. And I mean everyone!"

"He's got enough people kissing his a$$ with his family and all the people who work for him," Barkley said. "We don't have to tell him what he wants to hear all the time. That's one of the reasons why ... some of these young guys ... my opinion is he should have stayed in Cleveland.

"That one-hour special, them jumping around on stage like punks, that wasn't cool to me. From a basketball standpoint, I wish he had stayed in Cleveland, and if he takes that as criticism, so be it.

"He knows where I'll be, I don't run. I'm on TV every week, I'm easy to find."

*Read the rest of the article*

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/08/12/charles-barkley-rips-lebron-miamis-big-three-as-punks/?icid=main|main|dl3|link5|http%3A%2F%2Fnba.

*This article was copied and pasted from the FAN HOUSE website - 8/12/2010 4:00 PM ET By Pat McManamon *

*Read the rest of the article*

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/08/12/charles-barkley-rips-lebron-miamis-big-three-as-punks/?icid=main|main|dl3|link5|http%3A%2F%2Fnba.

Dang...It's on. I'm glad a lot off people are getting off the James' bandwagon...with the exception of ESPN

Barkley is simply telling it like it is. His so called, "special", was an embarrassment to respectable basketball players and a disgrace to Cavalier fans. Barkley change interpret what he means in a respectable way. He says "He's got enough people kissing his ass." If anyone doesn't believe that's not true, they can go kiss donkey's ass. "These young guys"? Lebron maybe 26 age doesn't always equal maturity and class. I don't even want to bring up what happened last month.

Barkley is simply telling it like it is. His so called, "special", was an embarrassment to respectable basketball players and a disgrace to Cavalier fans. Barkley change interpret what he means in a respectable way. He says "He's got enough people kissing his ass." If anyone doesn't believe that's not true, they can go kiss donkey's ass. "These young guys"? Lebron maybe 26 age doesn't always equal maturity and class. I don't even want to bring up what happened last month.

I agree... Maturity and class does not come with age...

Lebron has carried himself as above others and even to his teammates ....

I would like to see the Miami Heat tame him down !!!

There is nothing better then a 'classy' man and Dwight shows alot of class and so do alot of other Magic players thumbs-up22.gif

Absolutely agreed with Sir Charles.

What I hate most about all of this is that I now hate the Heat b/c of LBJ.

I mean, I know they've always been our "rivals", or at least, some would say they have always been.

But, despite being a diehard Magic fan my whole life, I haven't truly hated the Heat, at least not for awhile.

That's b/c their star player(s) have been class acts. Zo was and is an awesome guy. So is Wade. And even the new 3rd wheel, Bosh, is a really down to earth, nice guy off the court.

But b/c of this arrogant ***** named Lebron, I now hate the Heat and hope they fail again and again and again until he's gone.