Sign in to follow this  
The Total Tommy

Pistons openly shopping Rip and Prince.

decide to start over with a brand new name?

i changed it to dwight, because i have been looking at some games from this year, and i just see how dominant he really is. he is the best player in the league to me. sorry kobe.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and they shouldnt either. shooters can shoot you into a game, but they can also shoot you out of a game. see the lakers celtics series.

Wow, I wasn't expecting this. I thought you would say that Allen was the exception since he is a future hall of fame player. I'm at a complete loss.

I'd take Prince, but is he healthy? Didn't he miss some of last year due to injury? I seem to remember that. Maybe I dreamed it....

I'd take Prince, but is he healthy? Didn't he miss some of last year due to injury? I seem to remember that. Maybe I dreamed it....

He was an iron man until the Pistons decided to employ the brilliant idea of playing their paper thin SF at the power forward position.

• Upvote 1

Some of you like to make moves for the sake of making moves. Neither one of them at this point of their respective careers makes Orlando a better team.

Some of you like to make moves for the sake of making moves. Neither one of them at this point of their respective careers makes Orlando a better team.

i agree. i dont think orlando is that far away. i think that orlando is a better team than the celtics. they didnt play better though. i think this year, dwight howard is gonna have a monstrous year. he is unbelievable, on both ends.

No you're right. He had a lower back problem. Herniated or ruptured disc if I remember correctly. I can verify that thing HURTS. I ruptured a disc last year and I'm still battling the problems from it. Sucks.

magic receive prince, rip, wilcox & an unprotected 1st round pick (that's right)

detroit receive vc, gortat, bass & $3m in cash

id do this for two reasons

1 we lose vince

2 unlike vince these two know what it takes to win a ring.

• Downvote 1