Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

IMPORTANT: Message Board Transfer, Passwords Will Be Reset

Maybe the new reputation system will stop people from thinking I'm nothing but a humorless *******, and they'll instead start realizing that saying "Your stats are wrong" isn't the same thing as saying "Your stats are wrong, therefore I hope you have cancer of the everything".

Or is that too much to dream?

yes :D

nyce_1 how do you view a thread in different ways?

Thanks, but I knew how to do it for my posts. The default font size is too small for me, so any post with the default size is forcing me to squint and lean in to my monitor.

Or if anyone knows of a way to override the display settings for just this site in firefox that would work too. So far all I've found would override the settings for all sites and that causes problems displaying some sites.

Assuming you have a mouse with a scroll wheel, and empty space on each side of the forum, hold Ctrl and use the scroll wheel to zoom in until the forum itself takes up the entire page. If you don't have a scroll wheel, hold Ctrl and use the + and - buttons on your keyboard. That should adjust it for that tab alone in firefox or any other browser.

Thanks, but I knew how to do it for my posts. The default font size is too small for me, so any post with the default size is forcing me to squint and lean in to my monitor.

Or if anyone knows of a way to override the display settings for just this site in firefox that would work too. So far all I've found would override the settings for all sites and that causes problems displaying some sites.

the only ways I can think of are to either click on view then zoom in your toolbar or the forum format by clicking the drop bar that says orlando magic 10 in the bottom left and changing it to ip board.

Also, can anyone multiquote? I can't get it to work.

• Upvote 1

I'll work on getting the font size bigger over the next few hours.

I know you're extremely busy, but some of the things I've noticed and other users have commented on.

• Chatroom font color
  • quick reply
  • font size

• Upvote 1

I just realized you can vote a thumps up on a post, instead of having 10 posts stating "+1" "+2" '-1" "Agree" "what he said" etc

You only get to use so many +1 or -1 per day. I don't know how many, but it went pretty quick for me.