Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Magic looking for 3rd PG[link] [Update pg2]

Blazers just signed Johnson, meaning patty mills a free man. I want him, and if any of you saw what he did at the last olympics against team USA (he was one of the best on court) You would all want him here too!

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yh4q42m

then we resign jwill.... this would make the team a lot better. we get rid of jaMEer midget, get a true pass first pg, and have two other pass first pgs on the bench with duhon and jwill. it would be a dream come true to send that annoying midget to a bad team like toronto for a much better pg with a really good assist/to ratio. that's what vince needs all along. he was alot better when he played with pass first pgs and the only reason he didnt play well this season was bc of stupid nelson who always shot and never passed him the ball

• Downvote 2

then we resign jwill.... this would make the team a lot better. we get rid of jaMEer midget, get a true pass first pg, and have two other pass first pgs on the bench with duhon and jwill. it would be a dream come true to send that annoying midget to a bad team like toronto for a much better pg with a really good assist/to ratio. that's what vince needs all along. he was alot better when he played with pass first pgs and the only reason he didnt play well this season was bc of stupid nelson who always shot and never passed him the ball

You're like a bad parody of yourself now.

I'm wondering whether to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're doing it on purpose.

You're like a bad parody of yourself now.

I'm wondering whether to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're doing it on purpose.

i dont have to like the midget just bcuz he plays for the magic

hes too short and shoots way too much and doesnt get his teammates involved and calderon would. have u even seen his ast/to ratio?? i didnt check the last time but i bet its 5x better than jaMErs

• Downvote 2

Oh well if it's what Vince needs then we better do it! Getting rid of our all-star point guard to get more turnaround fadeaways for our washed up shooting guard is definitely the ticket to a championship! Problem solved dude, good thinking!

But in all seriousness that's one of the dumber things I've heard in a while, especially considering that you are using assist-to-turnover ratio as your argument for Calderon. Not only is that stat incredibly useless, but Calderon is likely the worst defensive PG in the league and adding him would solidify our backcourt as the worst defensive one in the league as well. The last thing this team needs is Vince getting more shots, especially at the expense of taking shots away from Jameer, who is arguably our best shooter.

So now you've become a full-blown troll. Does VCO not get enough activity?

• Upvote 1