Sign in to follow this  
Darrell_Armstrong

While CP3 rumors swirl...

Back on point Jameer is a hard worker always has been. We need to keep in mind how well he did in the playoffs. He also slowed Rondo down. They weren't preaching Rondo against us.

but he wasn't really making plays and kicking the ball out to his teammates. even that game where he had 9 assists he was still not being an efficient passer/playmaker. he just threw up a few alleys to dwight.

this team had pretty bad ball movement this season. my personal belief of why dwight and shard's ppg dropped is because they didn't get those open looks that they got from hedo.

its pretty bad when your own coach says the best passer on your team is the guy that comes off the bench for you...........

• Downvote 6

Such overwhelming negative responses for Debonair posts. It's great.

Such overwhelming negative responses for Debonair posts. It's great.

hey I'm not gonna act like cp3 isn't an upgrade.

center and pg are two of the hardest positions to fill on any roster. theres so few quality players in both positions. dwight and cp3 would DOMINATE the league for years to come.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

hey I'm not gonna act like cp3 isn't an upgrade.

center and pg are two of the hardest positions to fill on any roster. theres so few quality players in both positions. dwight and cp3 would DOMINATE the league for years to come.

If I'm not mistaken, you're missing the point.

No one is disagreeing with the fact that CP3 and Dwight would dominate. The fact is simply that despite all these rumors which stem mostly from summer boredom, CP3 is not coming to Orlando this year. The CP3 trade a sliver of validity for a couple days but was shot down due to what everyone knew but was choosing to ignore for the hopeful dream of Chris Paul feeding Dwight using both players to their maximum capabilities.

The truth was that NO is still an organization with pride. They are not going to let their superstar, disgruntled or not, make them look retarded and pretty much guarantee (especially after they just experienced their first Superbowl and the taste of victory) ticket/merch sales plummeting while proving to the whole league they're just going to roll over and accept defeat. Whataschock, they're actually going to fight for their best player

Do most of us want Jameer to pass more? Yes. But are we harping on and on about how terrible he is and proposing preposterous trades? Now that the CP3 talks are dwindling, not so much.

No one is disagreeing with you that Dwight and Chris Paul would be a dream come true. Of course they would. Everyone is disagreeing with you saying Jameer is not a play maker.

oh noez people are giving me bad rep. the rep i've built up on this forum is ruined!

seriously that crap means nothing to me. people who actually care about that feature are geeks, imo. here i'll give myself a negative rep just to give you all something to laugh about seeing as you're so easily amused.

as for gortatinator......i don't care if others don't agree with my view of jameer. i stand by everything i've said about him. he is not a playmaker.

and of course at the moment the cp3 trade seems unlikely but this is a discussion board and we are free to talk about these things whether they hold value or not. I have a right to speak on this situation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

"Back from Bahamas w/the fam. Evrybdy askng about the Heat. My focus is gettng this ring-not beatng one team. Well, back to business."

That's Jameer, and why I want him on my team.

it's nice to see that jameer, dwight, and rashard are working hard to get better for the next season.

.... but is vince?

it'd at least make me feel better about their chances of winning.