Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

SVG & Otis contracts extended

I do not understand this move by the Devos family. Now if the magic want to go in a different direction or if there is need of change this will make it way more difficult.

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

I do not understand this move by the Devos family. Now if the magic want to go in a different direction or if there is need of change this will make it way more difficult.

Probably because the Devos family really likes this really strange thing called winning. Something that weirdly enough has been happening ever since those two have been put in charge. It's so mistifying. Why would the Devos family ever want to continue such a dumb tradition?

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:

Probably because the Devos family really likes this really strange thing called winning. Something that weirdly enough has been happening ever since those two have been put in charge. It's so mistifying. Why would the Devos family ever want to continue such a dumb tradition?

That makes sense, if you call 0 championships winning. That doesn't sound like winning to me.

Bums, the both of them.

Winning is competing for a championship every year. We have possibly one of he most talented teams becuz of smith and we have one of the best defenses because of SVG n Dwight.

Jerry Sloan has won how many championships? And he's been to as many Finals as SVG in 20-something years. SVG has had 3years.

We r lucky to have these guys. SVG more than OTiz though.

Good move by the owners to lock these guys up for another couple of years. Stan Van is easily the best coach we've ever had, and him and Otis seem to work really well together. I have my issues with Otis from time to time, but it would be hard to argue that he hasn't done a **** good job himself over the last three or four seasons. In a time when the league seems to be more top heavy than ever, he has us right in the mix with the other elite teams.

I'm happy to have these guys in charge. Who could we get that would be better if we didn't have them? If you could come up with anybody at all, it would be a pretty short list.

^5 for the decision to extend our GM and Coach! They have both put us on a winning track with more to come.

Now all we need is for one of Rich's wealthy friends to buy the Hornets and give us our CP3 deal!

I don't see why it was necessary to extend their contracts right now. I'm not complaining by any means. I like the defensive mentality that Stan brings and Otis; well anything is better than puckhead. I just don't think either of these guys were leaving, so why now? Peace of mind about job security? That's the only thing I can think of.

• Downvote 1

Yeah to the contract extentions!

Booo to KandiKane.

Yeah to winning!

Booo to Jackie Treehorn's definition of winning.

(Pssst...to Ramse and Tatoo Magoo....Jackie was just going for lolz and wants you to buy him tater tots.)

• Upvote 1

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:

There is more in this statement than gettin chopper gunner off one grenade in call of duty modern warfare 2.