Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Amway Center Update = Awesome

Even as a broke college kid I will fly out to Orlando and be there for opening night. Don't wanna wait til I move out there in January.

What's with the green, yellow and red (just like the Heat) and green and red? Why not blue?

They seem to be running the colors in circles around the borders. I've seen white, blue, green, red and yellowish. Think they are just running the colors around to test the boards/screens for defects.

Too bad the Jonas Brothers canceled their show. It looks like this arena can rock!

As long as we get Ke$ha, all is good.

They are playing the Lakers game on the screens. Artest's "Rodmanhead" and Dwight are on screen now. The game where Barnes pumpfaked Kobe.

Anybody have NBA TV in Orlando or somewhere in Florida? I live right outside LA and NBA TV has shown nothing but Laker playoff games the last month and half. I'm pretty sure it's because of where I live but I just wanna make sure because it's pissing me off.

Anybody have NBA TV in Orlando or somewhere in Florida? I live right outside LA and NBA TV has shown nothing but Laker playoff games the last month and half. I'm pretty sure it's because of where I live but I just wanna make sure because it's pissing me off.

There have been a few NBA Playoffs Playbacks featuring the Lakers recently, but not constantly. Right now they're showing the Jennings 55 point game.