Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

C. Paul trade adventure; ESPN TrueHoop(pg. 17)

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

This is one of the longest off seasons... EVARR

Hmmm... Shaq leaving was one LONG offseason...

The other long one was when we sign Billy D to be our head coach... I mean... SVG....

quote:

It's going by decently fast for me. Season will start before you know it.

quote:
Originally posted by ucfknights22:

Ken Berger is going to be on Jim Rome's radio show sometime between 2-3 to talk about CP3. It's on 740AM if anyone's interested.

Thanks for the update...I'm gonna be busy this afternoon but I'd be very interested in his comments...anybody that listens please fill us all in.

Ken Berger is the Man...surely he's got some good sources or he wouldn't be this adamant about the topic.

I know Povtak endorses him whole-heartedly...

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

quote:

Hmmm... Shaq leaving was one LONG offseason...

The other long one was when we sign Billy D to be our head coach... I mean... SVG....

I remember that offseason like it was yesterday. It was my first one here, I remember how pissed I was when Donovan backed out after signing a contract.

I remember when Lewis agreed to sign here that offseason I was scared all week he would pull a Donovan on us and go to the Rockets or something.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:

Ken Berger is going to be on Jim Rome's radio show sometime between 2-3 to talk about CP3. It's on 740AM if anyone's interested.

Thanks for the update...I'm gonna be busy this afternoon but I'd be very interested in his comments...anybody that listens please fill us all in.

Ken Berger is the Man...surely he's got some good sources or he wouldn't be this adamant about the topic.

Guys in major outlets like cbssports are required to have significant sources behind everything they say. You know he's not just making this up for page hits.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:

Yeah no problem. I'm very interested to hear what he has to say. I'm not going to be able to hear it live so hopefully someone will tune in and give a review of the conversation.

I was listening to the first hour of Rome's show and he has the same reaction to the CP3 meeting that I did. He didn't believe it at all. His point was that he can't imagine that they said something that would radically change his mind. He thinks that this is a ploy so that other teams don't look at CP3 as a bad character guy.

quote:
Originally posted by otis_smith:

i'll listen and provide feedback. What is the frequency of the radio station?

740AM. They're on right now. Nyce provided a link in the other CP3 thread.