Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

C. Paul trade adventure; ESPN TrueHoop(pg. 17)

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Just got off the phone with Povtak...he says Ken Berger knows what he's talking about...he doesn't throw ish out there like other reporters...

Link:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/s...till-seeking-way-out

This is for the people that don't read that other thread because it's so big and full of jibberish...

Ummmm, I'm not sure if you're being facetious or serious, no offense

He's being the American word for Junkie which is a jerk.

Having 8 threads about the same thing is just as counterproductive as having a 700 page thread. Atleast people know to go to that thread, and things are quoted and discussed enough.

But don't worry, he'll just ignore logic and reason as always. Or retort with something completely off base.

It's like you try to give the guy a chance and he just pulls you back in so easily. It's really hard.

Disagree, you are assuming that most of us dont mind sifting through your rubbish to find these linked articles. Your assumptions are wrong. Call me lazy or whatever, that Chris Paul thread sucks.

Well, they're 11,280 replies that disagree with you. And they sure as hell aren't all mine. So continue to be an old grouch and attack the people who can balance fun and hoops talk.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Just got off the phone with Povtak...he says Ken Berger knows what he's talking about...he doesn't throw ish out there like other reporters...

Link:

This is for the people that don't read that other thread because it's so big and full of jibberish...

Serious...and none taken.

You know Povtak personally???

Yeah, we mostly talk on the phone though...

Interesting....

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Link:

Having 8 threads about the same thing is just as counterproductive as having a 700 page thread. Atleast people know to go to that thread, and things are quoted and discussed enough.

But don't worry, he'll just ignore logic and reason as always. Or retort with something completely off base.

It's like you try to give the guy a chance and he just pulls you back in so easily. It's really hard.

Disagree, you are assuming that most of us dont mind sifting through your rubbish to find these linked articles. Your assumptions are wrong. Call me lazy or whatever, that Chris Paul thread sucks.

Well, they're 11,280 replies that disagree with you. And they sure as hell aren't all mine. So continue to be an old grouch and attack the people who can balance fun and hoops talk.

Doesn't change the fact that some of us just want to get the latest scoop on hoops and not have to go through pages of nonsense to get said news. IMO, there should be two Magic forums on here. One for peeps that just want to talk hoops and the other for you guys who are geniuses at balancing fun and hoops. *eye roll*

Take yourself and your small but vocal group of turd slingers out of that thread jareth and I bet its 2000 replies-max.

quote:
Originally posted by BillFan:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Link:

Doesn't change the fact that some of us just want to get the latest scoop on hoops and not have to go through pages of nonsense to get said news. IMO, there should be two Magic forums on here. One for peeps that just want to talk hoops and the other for you guys who are geniuses at balancing fun and hoops. *eye roll*

I think all major new developments of actual news should have their own thread so people can get it easily. That's why I posted what SVG had to say in its own thread.

the chris paul thread is an abomination, its nothing but a place for trolls like jareth and bmp to gather and say dumb ish.....no worry's guys i'm sure another one of their alts will be by tonight to tell us to bring back Darrell Armstrong

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

the chris paul thread is an abomination, its nothing but a place for trolls like jareth and bmp to gather and say dumb ish.....no worry's guys i'm sure another one of their alts will be by tonight to tell us to bring back Darrell Armstrong

stop pouting because you weren't accepted into the club.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Link:

Easy for you to say. You live on this site. If I check it once or twice a day or every other day, I don't have the time to read through that nonsense to try to find something worth reading. I clicked on there earlier and there was a youtube video of some Karl Malone and Dennis Rodman wrestling match. Come on man.

Junkie does a great job with his threads. And he always updates with page numbers, which makes things even easier.

and for someone who routinely complains about just about everything and everyone on this forum generally about "people making worthless posts" I went back and looked. Out of your past 40 posts, only 5 were actually bringing something of substance to the discussion.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

stop pouting because you weren't accepted into the club.

So I guess we can all assume that you are "in" the club then?

quote:

Link:

Sounds to me like NOLA was just firing warning shots at Paul by leaking that NJ and Bobcats have assets they would want. If so, they can't be serious. I doubt Paul's camp would really believe either of those two teams have anything to offer NOLA.

There is very little value at all in NJ - maybe Harris and Lopez - and Harris' contract is awful too 3yr/$27M. Other than that you have some marginal to average players, not to mention NJ would have to trade almost all their roster to absorb Paul and Okafor's contract. Seems pointless for NOLA to trade there.

The Bobcats have Dampiers contract ($13M) and some quality veteran players like Jackson and Wallace whose contracts are both around 3y/$30M...but those aren't exactly rebuilding pieces nor young talent.

If NOLA is indeed stalling, the Knicks after Dec 15th look like a legitimate destination.

I have doubts that Otis would do a mid season trade, especially if the team is playing good.