Sign in to follow this  
dirt7728

Paul wants out (with link)

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

"IF" Paul gets traded...and it's not to us...and word has it that Otis didn't want to give up Nelson...

How would you guys feel about that???

As much as I like Nelson, I would be furious. You don't miss an opportunity to pair the best Center with the best Point Guard in the NBA, especially when they're the same age.

I do not think Otis wouldn't part with Nelson I just think he cares about him so much that he does not want to send him to that mess of an organization in New Orleans.

quote:
Originally posted by paul.kennedy:

Ball junkie that is bs. Use common sense. We just signed duhon to a contract of 3.5 a year. Why would we acquire paul and keep nelson. That means we would spend 3.5 mil to make duhon a 3rd string pg. Now.... I do know duhon can play some sg...but we will not keep nelson

I got that news before we acquired Duhon...and I agree, makes no sense to have all 3 of those guys now.

Point of it was to show how much Otis loves and values Jameer...he wanted Nelson and Paul to play together....he feels strongly about having and keeping Jameer on the team.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

I do not think Otis wouldn't part with Nelson I just think he cares about him so much that he does not want to send him to that mess of an organization in New Orleans.

So we work a three way thrade that would send Jameer to his hometown Philly, and Iguodala here. Happy Puppy

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

I haven't read any of this and I'm not going to. So if what I say has been said, oh well. It comes better out of my mouth anyways. I don't think the Lakers is possible. They've already spent a bunch of money on PGs and they can't trade either one for six months. I don't think the Knicks are possible because they can't trade anybody they got from the David Lee trade because those players can't be included in multiplayer trades, which is what the Paul trade would have to be. Honestly, it's Orlando or bust, but for the sake of bashing LeBron, I've made this chart:

Lakers + CP3 = LeBron won't win a ring until at least Kobe retires

Knicks + CP3 = LeBron only has next year to win a ring (then they get Melo and he's screwed).

Magic + CP3 = LeBron never wins a ring.

Somebody get CP3, I don't care who! Just stop LeBron!

+1

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

Don't fret. This deal has been agreed upon already. Just waiting for a taker for Okafor. It will happen. The other hold back is Otis wants to keep Nelson.

The signing of Redick means bye bye Vince. NO will take Vince, but we have to take Okafor if we want Paul.

Otis is shopping Okafor.

He's been shopping Okafor for a month now apparently. Can he just give up on it and just make the trade?

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

"IF" Paul gets traded...and it's not to us...and word has it that Otis didn't want to give up Nelson...

How would you guys feel about that???

It's not true. Looks like you are going for a veiled jameer bash here.

Not bashing at all...truth telling...send your boy Soul Bro a private e-mail and he'll explain.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

Originally posted by KandiKane:

Quick question, does Paul have a (No trade clause) in his contract?

no. he's too young to have one. I think you have to be on a team for 9 yrs to get the clause.

Turk has one, so that can not be true. I think any player can have one if it is in there contract. He must not have one because no one is talking about it.

quote:
Originally posted by nickels:

ESPN says he doesnt have a no-trade clause

Thank you for clearing up that. That is a very important piece of information. This makes it harder for us Magic to acquire him. Hornets can send him to who ever they want and that will be the team who offers the best combination of players/picks/salary

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

Don't fret. This deal has been agreed upon already. Just waiting for a taker for Okafor. It will happen. The other hold back is Otis wants to keep Nelson.

The signing of Redick means bye bye Vince. NO will take Vince, but we have to take Okafor if we want Paul.

Otis is shopping Okafor.

Yeah, I don't believe a word you say.

You don't have to believe it. Otis has all the time to get this done. He has until the trade deadline. But CP3 is getting anxious and wants it done now. My source says no one is taking Okafor. Washington initially showed interest, but it had to involve getting rid of Arenas. OTIS IS NOT INTERESTED IN ARENAS.

When we get Paul and the rumor for Arenas has been bashed, you will beg for more info from me....

You should get banned for talking uter BS!