Sign in to follow this  
Scout200

Favorite NBA Player?

Not my favorite, but the honorable mention would have to be Scott Skiles. Early Magic player who was fun to watch (assist-wise), who made the bulls look good again as their coach only to be canned. Now he's making a name for himself with Milwaukee. Good for him.

• Upvote 1

I have changed many times, From Jordan when I was young... To Tmac when he was here with the magic.

Now its Howard then Nelson.

Some of you may think this is sad, but its the team I follow and my fav on that team.

quote:
Originally posted by Jaybird:

Not my favorite, but the honorable mention would have to be Scott Skiles. Early Magic player who was fun to watch (assist-wise), who made the bulls look good again as their coach only to be canned. Now he's making a name for himself with Milwaukee. Good for him.

Very good coach. I think he is a top five coach with Brooks, Sloan, Jackson and Pop. He did amazing things with the bucks and I think he will continue again this season.

Just quietly I am predicting the bucks to finish 4th in the east and to knock out the Heat in the playoffs.

Jordan, no doubt about it.

Did somebody said J. Nelson??? Hahahahaha, thats sad.

From the actual players my fav would be Wade, even do the best actual player on my opinion is Kobe.

But, even do I know they are no superstars, I will always cheer for my homies Carlos Arroyo and Jose Juan Barea. with Arroyo ranked as one of the best PGs at international level.

• Downvote 1

I'm going to go with any player not in a Magic uniform cause honestly then there is just a huge logjam of them. But my fav would have to be Steve Nash, followed by Dwayne Wade.