Sign in to follow this  
da syrian

If Lebron or Wade got hurt...

Am I a complete ***hole to say that I would laugh if either one of them had a serious injury? Does Lebron deserve it for ditching Cleveland.

Theirs been a few times a player has been shaken up while playing against us and I hoped he would be out the rest of the game at least.

What do y'all think?

I would laugh if Lebron got hurt and then we beat the hell outta the Heat...

HOWEVER. The most amazing scenario would be if we met them in the playoffs with all the media riding Miami, and we went out and destroyed them. I think it would be the most satisfying series win EVER.

Lebron isnt the antichrist(unless you live in Clev), but I think he is kind of a schmuck. I dont wish any injurious ill will on anyone but Im a believer in karma.

Karma happens...

quote:
Originally posted by da syrian:

HOWEVER. The most amazing scenario would be if we met them in the playoffs with all the media riding Miami, and we went out and destroyed them. I think it would be the most satisfying series win EVER.

This one.

quote:
Originally posted by da syrian:

Even more satisfying than the Cleveland series in '09, which I thought would never be matched until we win the whole thing.