Sign in to follow this  
otis_smith

Expect Gortat to be traded Tuesday

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

I got old when the Wii virtual console started porting games from my childhood onto the Virtual Console. I didn't need Nintendo to tell me that games I loved as a kid are now 20 years old.

You think that's bad? The games I loved as a kid are found in antique stores.

quote:
Originally posted by Chi Town Hustler:

quote:

I got old when the Wii virtual console started porting games from my childhood onto the Virtual Console. I didn't need Nintendo to tell me that games I loved as a kid are now 20 years old.

You think that's bad? ...

Yea, you guys are old.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

quote:

Yea, you guys are old.

Are you mad at me? Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yea, you guys are old.

everyone is.

yeah you guys are way old, how do you know how to use the internets? baahahaha, i'm 27, i'm sure someone's going to rag on me in about 10 or so years, so i'm dishing it out now.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yea, you guys are old.

No, I've just been busy and there's been a lot going through my head lately. I wish I could tell you I know what to do and how I feel but I just keep second guessing everything. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to put you off it's just been rough on me lately idk.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yea, you guys are old.

on a related note, anyone else have trouble playing duck hunt on a flat screen? I hooked my old NES up to my new flatscreen and it won't pick up my shots so that darned dog won't stop laughing at me

quote:
Originally posted by Ullan:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yea, you guys are old.

on a related note, anyone else have trouble playing duck hunt on a flat screen? I hooked my old NES up to my new flatscreen and it won't pick up my shots so that darned dog won't stop laughing at me

Yea, Duck Hunt was designed for those old school televisions. They haven't released Duck Hunt for Wii yet? They must have. It would be perfect for that blaster thingy.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

quote:
Originally posted by Miguel3107:

Me, a brazilian, like this team more than you do, more than Otis!!! I don't give a **** that they have a superteam! I still believe in the magic!

And on 2012 I will see it with my own eyes! And an All Star game. I really don't care what you think, because you actually don't like the team, so I don't give a rats *** of your opinion

Don't know where you got the impression that I don't like this team. I know its kind of lame to bring up...but I am a season ticket holder. Which means that I put my money where my mouth is.

In my mind, you can be a fan and be realistic at the same time. In this case, I perceive reality differently than you (and, it seems, a multitude of others) do.

Not at all. You pay so you want to be worth it. Every single penny. But this don't gives anybody the right to judge the effort of what has been done. No one in the media believed in the magic, and this team surprised it in the last two seasons...despite without winning the championship. Losing to the Celtics was like puting a dagger on our chest. But we don't need to get panic. They know more than we do what they need and what they can do to win the ring. So keep it cool my man and start believe in the crew. We don't need such anymosity among the fans. Not here, not anywhere.

quote:
Originally posted by Ullan:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yea, you guys are old.

you have to make sure the nes can see the lazer coming from the gun, i even think the nes has to be right next to the tv in a certain position for the aiming to be correct... i'd consult google, or that ask function on yahoo.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yea, you guys are old.

No, I've just been busy and there's been a lot going through my head lately. I wish I could tell you I know what to do and how I feel but I just keep second guessing everything. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to put you off it's just been rough on me lately idk.

Baby you know I'm always hear for your I just wish you would tell me how you feel so I can't think of me my fault all the time.