Sign in to follow this  
Murphy13

Al Harrington: "I like the Magic"

Interesting.

Considering the money we have to spend - does that mean he's willing to come for cheap? I'd be interested.

Given the lack of quality front court FA's out there I would offer him the rest of the MLE and then coax a 3rd pg with the BAE. Maybe Dooling(what do you think, jec?)? I bet he will go to Miami, but he could come back here...

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

Twitter:

http://twitter.com/a7harrington/status/18179442107

It seems like he is taking a page out of Barnes' book and letting Otis know through the interwebz where he wants to be!

Didn't you just post about rules about making threads. Yes this has already been posted lol.

Is it? I looked before I posted...I am calling your bluff on this one PEC. You better not be messing with me.

I don't see what he would add to us unless he is coming off the bench at the 3, even then I would prefer to have Barnes back. The guy is a chucker, that worries me when you have to teach shot selection to a guy.

i like the magic too but it doesn't mean i'm gonna play for them......

this dude is a ball hog and a chucker. i want him no where near this team.

What was this a reply to? Did he say this as an answer to where he wants to go? Or did someone ask him who he likes to win the East or something? Obviously weird with him being linked to us.

As I've said for a good price, I'd love him here. He can give us a scoring kick off the bench that we lack. He's also a pretty versatile player. For a good price, I'd gladly take Al Harrington in Orlando.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

What was this a reply to? Did he say this as an answer to where he wants to go? Or did someone ask him who he likes to win the East or something? Obviously weird with him being linked to us.

As I've said for a good price, I'd love him here. He can give us a scoring kick off the bench that we lack. He's also a pretty versatile player. For a good price, I'd gladly take Al Harrington in Orlando.

I do not have a link for you, and I am not going back to look for the article again. But I did read that he threw that down after he was asked what he thought about the Magic. I believe this was in reference to the rumours that have been swirling.

I think he would give us another opion, some size and in a defensive system such as Orlando's and with the chance of competing with a strong side such as the Magic he would be a very good player for us.

Wait and see I guess, But you would think that Otis will make his move on Tuesday as the TPE expires. We will hopefully get some leaked information in the next couple of days though.

this was what it was in response to:

quote:
Swizzie

@a7harrington sign with the magic homie... Orlando will get u that ring!