Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hindsight

Redick offered 3 years $20m from bulls

Yesterday, when I saw "painful" on RealGM...I thought they meant it was painful for Redick, lol.

I think there's a possibility that this is matched though. Considering Half Man Half Owwwwww won't be on the roster next season.

wow! after reading all 18 pages i guess i need a good realestate agent in chi town. just kidding. i agree we must wait and see. let it play out this week. a lot can be in play. one last thing for killing. jj has a lot of value to the team in many areas in the city. also there is a thing called team defense to over come the super stars. jj's over all play on balance will help the team more than his lack of defense will hurt them.

We will match the offer. The organization loves JJ on and off the floor. Otis, BVW, and RDV knew that there would be a team offering more than JJ is "worth" and they are prepared to pay the price to keep him. Book it.

If not...while I will be sad to see JJ leave Orlando, I'm really proud of him for his tenacity. He has built himself into a quality NBA player and never gave up even in his darkest moments. He deserves every bit of success and wealth.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!? This is the **** I have to wake up too? NOOOOO

Why does it seem our team is falling apart right now?

If Redik turns the Bulls down to stay with the Magic He will become my favorite Magic player.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman Forever:

We will match the offer. The organization loves JJ on and off the floor. Otis, BVW, and RDV knew that there would be a team offering more than JJ is "worth" and they are prepared to pay the price to keep him. Book it.

If not...while I will be sad to see JJ leave Orlando, I'm really proud of him for his tenacity. He has built himself into a quality NBA player and never gave up even in his darkest moments. He deserves every bit of success and wealth.

This. Overall, this is terrible news though. The only hope that I cna see is that with this deal Carter, Lewis, Diwght come off the books at the same time and gives up options int he near future.