Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Video: Otis Smith on Heat, LeBron

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

If we flame out next year he's going to regret ever joking around like this. icon_frown.gif

Wimp.

this is going to be such a heated (no pun) rivalry. Stan and Otis already giving quality bulletin board material.

Otis' snide remarks lead me to believe that he won't take this sitting down.

I'm strapped in, yall.

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Win:

"Kobes proven he can do it on his own"

Actually, Kobe still needed a dominant big man to get it done. Geez...I can't stand Gasol, but I'd take him over Bosh.

I sure hope Otis has something he's hiding from everyone. We have another team in Florida breathing down our necks. They are apparently the favorites to win the East next year AND an NBA title. We better have some covert op under way to land some impact players and/or Chris Paul.

Me too, LODM.

This was a different interview for Otis, he was certainly more coy than usual. I liked the ribbing he directed at Lebron. But, I dont think we are currently constructed to beat the Heat in a 7 game series, unless Dwight comes back better than ever next season-which is within the realm of possibility.

Is it true that Mike Miller is signing with the Heat? Hoopshype is reporting it, but thats a lot of money Miller would be leaving behind. I hope he doesnt go to Miami...