Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

The official PANIC!!!!!!!!! SUPER TEAM IN THE DIVISION!!!! Thread

on one hand.... if this super team does happen, I will be glad that I am moving to canada in 7 days, so I dont have to deal with bandwagon heat fans.

lets bring Charles Oakley, Dennis Rodman, and Barkley out of retirement. I'm sure in 30 seconds of game action they could solve the big 3.

This will not be ****ing fair!!!!!!!!! It'll be an insane amount of foul calls everytime these homos play! They will win all 82 games by free-throws only!

quote:
Originally posted by EvilGeniusTD:

i think you guys are forgetting it takes more than 3 guys to win an NBA championship

Sure they might have 3 superstars, but what about the rest of the roster

Ring chasers will flock to Miami like they did to Boston. Only difference is they have two of the three best players in the game and a young dominant PF.

This is bad. Really bad. I really hope this isn't true. I hope LeBron stays in Cleveland or goes to the Knicks.

quote:
Chris Broussard wrote

Chris Paul, one of James' best friends, has urged him to stay and let new Cleveland Cavaliers coach Byron Scott coach him, according to sources. With such strong sentiment around him to not go to Miami it's possible James could alter his decision.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5363055

Listen to him, Bron.

Atleast the championship will be in FLORIDA..lol..Too bad it won't be us..Let's be realistic here..Those 3 kill us all the time, now there on one team and imagine how many freethrows they are going to shoot! Dwight Howard is going to be in foul trouble every time we go against them.