Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Update from Three Separate Sources

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Man.. I'd take that lineup to war against anybody. Even with Emeka's overpriced arse.

Seriously, every time I hear mention of Emeka, I just get this warm fuzzy feeling of gratitude that we didn't take him over Dwight.

Does anybody else get that? or is it just me?

quote:
Originally posted by est. 1984:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Man.. I'd take that lineup to war against anybody. Even with Emeka's overpriced arse.

Seriously, every time I hear mention of Emeka, I just get this warm fuzzy feeling of gratitude that we didn't take him over Dwight.

Does anybody else get that? or is it just me?

the crazy part is that when we picked dwight I was a little worried...all the "experts" said we were dumb but you know how that goes

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

someone wanna tally up what the total salary would be for a lineup like this?

One million dollars

dr_evil_one_million_dollars.jpg

Soul Bro, appreciate the update compadre..

If a "Super Team" happens, we use the TPE on Posey ($6.7M), which is part of the CP3 deal, we'll have about $200K. There's NO WAY that nets us CJ.

We would have to use part of our MLE to go after CJ, right?

I like the idea of a S&T using our TPE, so we still have our Mid Level intact. (that is, if this Paul deal doesn't go down)

otis will get watson for 200 k trust me this might take 3 days of beatings or otis and gortat might have to use some other negotiating tactics that cannot be mention on this site.... but one things for sure watson will be in a magic uni

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

So if the super team doesn't form before the 8th, what happens? smile_svgsad.png

We sign Steve Blake, let Barnes walk, match JJ's full mid level contract, and call it a day.

quote:

we still have the BAE we could offer cj and still be able to use the full MLE on someone else if need be.

with Amir Johnson signing $34M there is NO WAY CJ Watson takes the Bi-Annual, NO WAY.

I mean, isn't that why he he signed that 1 year deal, so he could get a nice chunk of change and some security?

quote:
Originally posted by Hotshot Hower:

quote:

we still have the BAE we could offer cj and still be able to use the full MLE on someone else if need be.

with Amir Johnson signing $34M there is NO WAY CJ Watson takes the Bi-Annual, NO WAY.

I mean, isn't that why he he signed that 1 year deal, so he could get a nice chunk of change and some security?

but if you notice all the outrages contracts are for bigs not guards....