Sign in to follow this  
ihavenolife

reasons vince carter for hinrich foye and thornton is a good deal

I have read a lot of posts about you guys thinking the trade with wizards is a bad trade. I actually think its a good one. You get a good backup pg foye. Hinrich can play pg and sg. Thornton would replace barnes if we lost him in free agency. Also since this is a 3 for 1 trade it would give us more depth on the bench which will give us more trade assets. More trade assets means better chances in signing and trading a caliber free agent like boozer or bosh

Nelson.foye.free agent

Hinrich.redick

Thornton.pietrus

Lewis.anderson.bass.orton

Howard.gortat.orton

This would make gortat,pietrus,foye,bass all expendable for a sign and trade

I've never thought DLC was inherently a BAD thing. In fact, I love when a game's playability is extended (especially in the case of Mass Effect 2 and Oblivion).

But what EA is doing is tantamount to grand theft: FORCING you to buy their games new, or you can't gain access to their DLC? What happens to those of us who can't buy games new all the time?

I think a policy change in order, but will never come since the industry is thriving on micro-transactions.

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

I've never thought DLC was inherently a BAD thing. In fact, I love when a game's playability is extended (especially in the case of Mass Effect 2 and Oblivion).

But what EA is doing is tantamount to grand theft: FORCING you to buy their games new, or you can't gain access to their DLC? What happens to those of us who can't buy games new all the time?

I think a policy change in order, but will never come since the industry is thriving on micro-transactions.

I hate games that are released with immediate DLC like map packs. For 60 bucks they should put it in the **** game at release.

I think we have a Chris Curran sighting. Prepare for tubgirl....

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:

I hate games that are released with immediate DLC like map packs. For 60 bucks they should put it in the **** game at release.

I actually waited for the GOTY edition of Fallout 3 and hope they release a similar type of thing for Borderlands.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:

I actually waited for the GOTY edition of Fallout 3 and hope they release a similar type of thing for Borderlands.

Just skip Borderlands. A friend of mine convinced me to buy it, telling me it was great.

It's TERRIBLE. Every mission is you killing the same Jason Vorhees impersonator and his 6000 identical twins over and over again, and what little story exists is like, really insultingly stupid.

The game also features the worst ending of any game I've played since the PS1. I mean that sincerely. Take 10 of us from this board, put us at an IHOP, have us order food, and then start working on a new ending for Borderlands, and I guarantee we could've come up with 3 better ones than the actual ending they used before our appetizers got to the table.