Nyce_1

Junkie's info from last night

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

If Junkie got suspended for the thread I'm assuming he did, then he got suspended because he was picking a fight with a MOD.

How anyone could believe that didn't warrant a suspension is well beyond me.

Thanks, DOM. Makes sense to me. In the end, I hope this place can incorporate more grace and respect between posters.

Are the Mods alone responsible for that?

I don't think so. I am just trying to provide some honest and helpful feedback to all of us, including me.

quote:

quote:

quote:

If Junkie got suspended for the thread I'm assuming he did, then he got suspended because he was picking a fight with a MOD.

Thanks, DOM. Makes sense to me. In the end, I hope this place can incorporate more grace and respect between posters.

I should hope not. I'd like to think at least 70% of us adults here. Maybe it's lolcat culture that has brewed here, although I don't see it as disrespect as much as I see it as boredom filling the gaps of legitimate conversation worthy topics.

quote:

To be fair, however, some of the sarcastic replies and jabs at him seem to constitute hazing and harassing, too.

In the majority of cases they absolutely did. I'm guessing that Junkie wanted the Mods to do something about it.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I don't think so. I am just trying to provide some honest and helpful feedback to all of us, including me.

OK, because I don't feel the Mods should dictate something so broad of scope as you are suggesting. We enforce the TOS. We can't make posters get along. We can certainly facilite discussions with resolution being the goal. But we can't make members like each other or treat each other with more respect.

Suspension is supposed to be deterrent, but it doesn't seem to always work that way. As for the grace that you mention, I don't believe it is applicable in this case. But if it were, I'd say that the grace tank was drained bone-dry.

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

quote:

To be fair, however, some of the sarcastic replies and jabs at him seem to constitute hazing and harassing, too.

In the majority of cases they absolutely did. I guessing that Junkie wanted the Mods to something about it.

look, stop trying to interpret what anyone was trying to do.

If anyone wants any action from us they would pm us.

I fail to see how his actions were a cry for help.

But honestly lets get off the subject of junkie. I dont like talking about people who don't have a voice.