Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by OnePunchMachine:

They want a Good PG so we take TJ fords year contract or someone else? and get 1st round! if we were to get cp3? there is no need for Nelson when we cant trade Duhan! all three would not work! plus pacer will be in the top 10 draft pick next year so we get a cheap new talent! hopefully!

you must be new to the game of basketball and using logic.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:
They should trade him to a team he likes otherwise he'll make the team he doesn't like suffer.

why should the Hornets organization care?

They obviously wouldn't, but do you really think a team like the Raptors (Just throwing a random non contender in as an example) would trade half there team to land cp3 when they know he WILL leave in 2012, you would have to be on crack to take in cp3 if you are not already a legit contender. Why put yourself in the same situation the Hornets are trying to avoid? I can't stand hearing people and even ESPN people saying Chris Paul has no leverage, are you nuts! He has all the leverage, just think about it.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

They want a Good PG so we take TJ fords year contract or someone else? and get 1st round! if we were to get cp3? there is no need for Nelson when we cant trade Duhan! all three would not work! plus pacer will be in the top 10 draft pick next year so we get a cheap new talent! hopefully!

Not to mention the English language

HOW DOES TRADING AWAY JAMEER AND GETTING BOTH PAUL AND TJ FORD MAKE ANY FRIGGIN SENSE WHATSOEVER?PLEASE. SOMEONE TELL ME.

I'm sorry, but some of this crap is just beyond nonsense. I feel like you're trying to mess with my head.

quote:
Ironically, Charles and Robin Paul were in Orlando when stories started swirling about their son Chris Paul wanting out of the New Orleans Hornets. The two have been at Disney with their AAU basketball team, CP3 All-Stars, competing in the AAU Nationals.

Lol...very ironic indeed.

quote:
I can't stand hearing people and even ESPN people saying Chris Paul has no leverage, are you nuts! He has all the leverage, just think about it.

are you saying he has leverage in the sense that teams not confident that they'd be a contender with paul wouldn't offer much for him?

well that doesn't stop dumb organizations!

quote:
I can't stand hearing people and even ESPN people saying Chris Paul has no leverage, are you nuts! He has all the leverage, just think about it.

Compared to a free agent, he has ZERO leverage.

If I see one more stupid ESPN trade checker link I'm going to dive headlong into a pit lined with forks.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

I forgot ur the Gm who knows it all! its just a thought tough guy!