Joey Graham

Sasha Pavlovic

raja bell

Rasual Butler

Kareem Rush

Ime Udoka

Ike Diogu

Keith Bogans

out of everyone on that list I like Rasual Butler, he's long, he's a good 3 point shooter, and he defends well.

man that list is ugly - can't see us going into post season with anyone there. A trade is coming or we resign Barnes beginning at 2.5 and give him 3 years + 1yr team option.

- I asked this elsewhere but didn't get a definite answer: can we use our tpe in a sign and trade to a team with cap room - so that we can S/T for Travis Outlaw with Clippers?

quote:
Originally posted by Magic_15_Carter:

quote:
Originally posted by Chi Town Hustler:

I'll just say this. If we lose JJ and Barnes, and don't sign CP, we are in big trouble. End of story.

Yes because matt and JJ are allstars.
I only missed 3 Magic games last year. If you don't think that Barnes and JJ had a lot to do with the fact they won 58 games, then you were in a coma. Did you see the the list of names that lewis4thewin put up to replace Barnes? Not too impressive if you actually follow the NBA.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

John Hollinger johnhollinger

Good news Hawks fans: New cap # means Joe johnson deal looks even worse at $127M.

Hahaha I love it!!

The more I think about it, the more I am coming around to just bringing back the guys we had last year and making another run at it. Chemistry will be another year stronger, we'll have more defense at the point guard position, dwight will be fresh off his hakeem training and hopefully takes a giant leap foward in his offensive production. That's not saying I wouldn't mind a Carmelo Anthony or Chris Paul if the opportunity presented itself, but thats probably never going to happen. If it doesn't work out again next year, we got vince's expiring and all the same assets to play around with.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'll just say this. If we lose JJ and Barnes, and don't sign CP, we are in big trouble. End of story.

I only missed 3 Magic games last year. If you don't think that Barnes and JJ had a lot to do with the fact they won 58 games, then you were in a coma. Did you see the the list of names that lewis4thewin put up to replace Barnes? Not too impressive if you actually follow the NBA.

We won 59 games, but I'm sure you missed one of them

quote:

quote:

quote:

smile_svgsad.png

quote:
Originally posted by kwizzle29:

The more I think about it, the more I am coming around to just bringing back the guys we had last year and making another run at it. Chemistry will be another year stronger, we'll have more defense at the point guard position, dwight will be fresh off his hakeem training and hopefully takes a giant leap foward in his offensive production. That's not saying I wouldn't mind a Carmelo Anthony or Chris Paul if the opportunity presented itself, but thats probably never going to happen. If it doesn't work out again next year, we got vince's expiring and all the same assets to play around with.

vc-wingspan-1080x1024-resized-600.jpg

I love this guy. Give me a big hug you.

quote:

All but Vince and I'm very happy

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

quote:

I agree with vince being a fail, hopefully vince got out his hometown team jitters and plays better this year knowing his role, or maybe I'm just to much of a optimist?

quote:

quote:

Agreed Vince needs to go. We need to get something for his 16 mil contract.

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ucfknights22:

We have 2.5 million left of our MLE, the Turk TPE, the BAE, and any min contracts. We can definitely find some good pieces with that much cash.

Roger Mason might be someone to look at. We can bring him in for real cheap and he may have a turnaround season. Korver is another player we might get with that money. Maybe Foye too.

I want Korver he is a JJ clone but much better.

Wow, you just lost all credibility and posting privileges

Redick Career Per 36: 15/3/3 .423 FG% .392 3P% .863 FT %

Korver Career Per 36: 14/2/4 .431 FG% .410 3P% .879 FT%

It's pretty much a wash, but Korver is a better shooter.