Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

As much as I love Chris Paul, I would rather see the Magic get "bigger" with a real Power Forward. I think Jameer is a top 10 PG as is.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

As much as I love Chris Paul, I would rather see the Magic get "bigger" with a real Power Forward. I think Jameer is a top 10 PG as is.

Word

quote:
Originally posted by VCplusD12:

quote:

Word

VC is still included in any deal for a star PF. Is that cool?

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

quote:

Word

Any good PFs with the intials VC so that VCplusD12 doesn't have to change his handle?

quote:
Originally posted by est. 1984:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Word

Any good PFs with the intials VC so that VCplusD12 doesn't have to change his handle?

Victor Claver.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Word

Sure, why not?

The PFs I'd want would be 1st Amare, 2nd Bosh and 3rd Al Jefferson.

While I think VC would be more atractive to the Suns, I think Lewis would fit the Raptors better, as I posted on "Bill Ingram's" thread.

Idk about Al Jefferson, but one poster here convinced me that he could work well with Dwight.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

quote:

Rev posted all this stuff a few months back. I think his source is looking pretty good right now even though Paul is not here.

Otis = Magical

LOL. To take it further, Rev posted that VC could be traded for Joe Johnson last year.

I still believe that could happen because Joe Johnson is a guy you can start on your team for 5 years.

I also think you could see the Magic emptying their bench for a PF like Amare or Boozer still. This is why they used 2 draft picks. Something is going to have to go down from all of this.

I also remember those rumors from last year about Joe Johnson and it's been in the back of mind all season.

Another rumor from Magical was that Otis would stockpile assets to make a big move this summer. Keeping & drafting with our two picks, when he'd typically avoid taking on un-needed salary, reassured that rumor to me.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Word

Sure, why not?

The PFs I'd want would be 1st Amare, 2nd Bosh and 3rd Al Jefferson.

While I think VC would be more atractive to the Suns, I think Lewis would fit the Raptors better, as I posted on "Bill Ingram's" thread.

Idk about Al Jefferson, but one poster here convinced me that he could work well with Dwight.

Maybe I'm confusing you with the other VC fan. Sorry.

Update. Take it with a grain of salt, guys:

quote:
It's no surprise the Orlando Magic are looking to upgrade their roster.

Center Dwight Howard is the type of dynamic, unique talent that sparks championship visions, yet the group that won the Eastern Conference championship in 2009 watched the NBA Finals from home this time around after being beaten by Boston in six games for the latest Eastern Conference crown.

And if their latest trade inquiry is any indication, Orlando is looking to upgrade its point guard position.

According to a league source, the Magic are among the teams that recently inquired about New Orleans point guard Chris Paul. While it's not known what the Magic would be willing to offer, the mere inquiry is a reflection of the organizational thinking as they move forward with Howard as the centerpiece and Jameer Nelson running the show.

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/0...king-for-chris-paul/