quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

quote:

Megan Fox has one facial expression, and it's "Tranny Hooker".

How exactly are you so familiar with the facial expression of a "Tranny Hooker"?

smile_jameertongue.png

You've clearly never been to SE Asia.

My buddy went to Thailand one summer, and every picture he showed me from that trip was like "Where's Waldo?", except for Tranny prostitutes.

Simply put, they're everywhere.

Yeah there called something "boys" where the really "cute" ones are boys, i've heard all the stories. Was in the military and heard all about it, your conviction just could have led one to think you've had personal encounters. I was of course joking.

If we're going to talk about tranny prostitutes, please pick a word that isn't "conviction" when discussing me, would you kindly?

Wow. Lighten up, holy ****. I was kidding again, and I was just referring to your original statement that she has one look "tranny".

Kinda surprised you didn't come to that assumption seeing as I concluded, saying, "I was joking of course."

quote:
Originally posted by otis_smith:

Mods,

can we lock this thread at midnight after we let the TPE expire?

Get us Chris and we will close it...

quote:
Originally posted by ExoCore:

quote:

Mods,

can we lock this thread at midnight after we let the TPE expire?

Get us Chris and we will close it...

It's not happening. He is not on the market. They are offering collison/okafor to a willing taker...

quote:

Wow. Lighten up, holy ****. I was kidding again, and I was just referring to your original statement that she has one look "tranny".

Kinda surprised you didn't come to that assumption seeing as I concluded, saying, "I was joking of course."

.....I was joking.

See the joke is that the world "conviction" could be interpreted to mean that I was convicted of....you know what, nevermind.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

you guys do not want me to unleash a fury of women in this thread. we're not talking celebrity megan fox trash. we're talking scantily clad college girls at their sexual peak. i will make it rain in here.

and then you will get banned

hey now....i didn't say i was going to do it icon_frown.gif

Now if you want to PM me all of those..then we're ok..lol

As previously mentioned, this thread needs to have the titled changed to "NBA Free Agency and related" or just moved into the Free Agency thread...

quote:

As previously mentioned, this thread needs to have the titled changed to "NBA Free Agency and related" or just moved into the Free Agency thread...

Not really, no.

quote:

quote:

.....I was joking.

See the joke is that the world "conviction" could be interpreted to mean that I was convicted of....you know what, nevermind.

Naw, I missed it the first time, but didn't put much thought into it and actually thought you were upset and asking me to talk to you in a different manner or something, I dunno...

...I can't wait till we're past on this trade/rumor buzz and things get settled. Because this thread has covered everything from hot dogs to now tranny prostitutes and how megan fox resembles them, we need some closure soon enough.

quote:

Keep it as it is... 8,500 posts all related in bringing Chris Paul to Orlando.