Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by magicfan83:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

TreyTime is going to the D-League...

We should draft someone like Jec or Jackie Treehorn to replace him. They are much funnier anyway.

I was adjusting this season from a PC system to a Mac system, two very different defensive schemes. Judge my play next season now that a have a full year of the Mac system under my belt.

Well trey Going from PC to Mac is like Going from a 1-3-1 offense to a 2-3 Low or 2-3 High Offense... Not switching from ISO to a triangle, so i dont think the system is the excuse

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Multiple sources told Newsday that LeBron James' one-hour special on ESPN, called "The Decision", will be broadcast from a studio in Greenwich, Conn.

The show will air at 9 p.m. on Thursday night on ESPN and James will announce his destination of choice. There was a belief that James would make the announcement from his hometown of Akron, Ohio, which would lead to speculation...

http://www.newsday.com/sports/...eenwich-ct-1.2086121

There's a certain amount of mOLD growing on this thread lately...

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by raf008:

Yeah either close this thread or rename it or something

i'll close you

burn

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by raf008:

Yeah either close this thread or rename it or something

i'll close you

furn

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by magicfan83:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

TreyTime is going to the D-League...

We should draft someone like Jec or Jackie Treehorn to replace him. They are much funnier anyway.

I was adjusting this season from a PC system to a Mac system, two very different defensive schemes. Judge my play next season now that a have a full year of the Mac system under my belt.

Now I'm curious.

What and where am I in this analogy?

Dwight, obviously. This forum will only go as far as you take us. Now, if only you could mature mentally and not let the Turkish people get in your head, you'd be unstoppable. Maybe develop a way to post from 12 feet away from your computer, and improve your free posts.

The recent lack of Rev, and the lack of Moldy or Soulbro is leading me to finally come to the realization that Otis was not lying. He really is just tweaking the line up. It was always in the back of my mind, but it is really starting to sink in now. Hope I am wrong.