Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

As of now, from what I've heard (haven't received any e-mails the past couple days) negotiations are ongoing, but NOLA isn't exactly being accommodatin- my guess is they know how much of a blow it would be to lose him and are trying to find a better way. However, they are still talking, so they must not be set in their mind.

Welcome Back Rev,

Do u know if Otis is pursuing Boozer in a S-N-T? Surely he wouldn't have all his eggs in 1 basket if he knows Nola His Teetering on whether to deal or Not to Deal? What else is going on that you know of?

Once Again,

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by Big A All Day:

quote:

As of now, from what I've heard (haven't received any e-mails the past couple days) negotiations are ongoing, but NOLA isn't exactly being accommodatin- my guess is they know how much of a blow it would be to lose him and are trying to find a better way. However, they are still talking, so they must not be set in their mind.

Welcome Back Rev,

Do u know if Otis is pursuing Boozer in a S-N-T? Surely he wouldn't have all his eggs in 1 basket if he knows Nola His Teetering on whether to deal or Not to Deal? What else is going on that you know of?

Once Again,

Thanks

Would you like to keep continue posting this on every page until he answers you?

quote:
Originally posted by Mateenager:

quote:
Originally posted by Big A All Day:

quote:

Welcome Back Rev,

Once Again,

Thanks

Would you like to keep continue posting this on every page until he answers you?

Or u could just keep replying to it 4 me... Keep up the good work lol

Yes, I have heard that Boozer and the Magic are making eyes at each other, and want to make it work.

Basically, everything mentioned here is essentially exactly what I heard while I was on my trip, and I don't believe any of us have the same sources.

is patrick ewing coaching our team again?? patrick ewing jr is on our team, i hope he doesnt get any favortism over sticks

quote:
New Jersey has been granted permission to speak to New Orleans GM Jeff Bower about Nets' GM vacancy, league sources tell Y!

Hmmmmmmmmm!