Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by est. 1984:

That'd be epic. One of the greatest threads of all time with so much off topic and nonsense stuff, finally gets shut down just before 400 pages because it detoured to talk of Twilight.

I hope it happens almost as much as we get CP3.

I can't believe that this was the key. The key to ending this thread's existence once and for all. I could have just asked my girl to get on my account for a few hours.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:
Originally posted by est. 1984:

That'd be epic. One of the greatest threads of all time with so much off topic and nonsense stuff, finally gets shut down just before 400 pages because it detoured to talk of Twilight.

I hope it happens almost as much as we get CP3.

I can't believe that this was the key. The key to ending this thread's existence once and for all. I could have just asked my girl to get on my account for a few hours.

I really cant believe it myself. I thought this thread would out live me, and my grand children's children would be writing in this thread years in the future. I really cant believe I found a loop hole to destroy it.

Oneandonlycp3 Jus wanted to say how excited I am 4 my homies @rudygay22, @dwadeofficial, @chrisbosh, Joe J, Bron and the rest of the fellas...ENJOY!

4 minutes ago via UberTwitter

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

For my friend, check your PM

You're getting my hopes up Soul, I seriously hope there's something to all these little hints you're throwing out.

quote:
Originally posted by MMatthews77:

Oneandonlycp3 Jus wanted to say how excited I am 4 my homies @rudygay22, @dwadeofficial, @chrisbosh, Joe J, Bron and the rest of the fellas...ENJOY!

4 minutes ago via UberTwitter

Wow finally something that is kind of on topic.

chrisbosh I've been watching this clock and it won't speed up!

20 minutes ago via UberTwitter

YaoMing @ChrisBosh, Hey Chris, hopefully you'll play with us (Rockets) next season. I'll be healthy and I'd really look forward to playing together